Billsfaninptown

Well rosters have been cut down. Only changes I'd have are

I would have kept

Brandon Reilly over Robert Foster

Tanner Vallejo over Julian Stanford

Nick O'Leary over Khari Lee

Levi Wallace over Lafayette Pitts

Terrence Fede over Taiwan Jones

But I'm sure some of the guys we want gone will be cut when we claim some guys that were released from other teams. Like I can see us adding Perriman, Bryant, or Miller and cutting Foster. And adding Minter and cutting Stanford

22 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well rosters have been cut down. Only changes I'd have are

I would have kept

Brandon Reilly over Robert Foster

Tanner Vallejo over Julian Stanford

Nick O'Leary over Khari Lee

Levi Wallace over Lafayette Pitts

Terrence Fede over Taiwan Jones

But I'm sure some of the guys we want gone will be cut when we claim some guys that were released from other teams. Like I can see us adding Perriman, Bryant, or Miller and cutting Foster. And adding Minter and cutting Stanford

Foster is the burner they need and Reilly really didn't produce after a year of learning. 

Stanford is a better ST player

O'Leary is so Overrated its hilarious. Lee is the best blocker on the team.

Pitts and Jones play special teams.

Which media personnel said the bills preseason 3 game against the bengals were emulating an injury ridden oline while Allen started that game? Outside of Dawkins being out, the oline was Ducasse LG, Groy C, Miller RG, and Mills RT. This is the starting lineup week 1 which is a huge concern. Especially when you have Ravens, Chargers, and Vikings D to face the first 3 weeks. Someone better pray for Peterman's health. Wish Beane made a move for a Guard before the season starts. Ducasse and Miller are hideous 

On 03/09/2018 at 10:30 AM, Trentwannabe said:

Good. This is going to be a long season most likely. No need to put Allen out there especially with how good Peterman looked.

I'm not so sure about this being a long season. I think we're gonna hang around a WC spot with meaningful December games again. 

Archived