2018 PACKER FORUM Fantasy football Re-draft league

squire12

If I had been able to get Hunt and Rodgers instead of Rodgers/Cook, I'd be bragging about an obvious winning season.

Felt the best QB was better value than the 8th best RB.

If I knew y'all would have devalued the QB position as much as you did, I would have tried Hunt first. 

IMHO QB wasn't devalued at all.  All but one went  where I thought they'd go considering the very slight advantage that an elite fantasy QB represents and the fact that this is a 14 team league.  Last year the difference between an elite starting QB (Tom Brady #2 in the league last year) and the league's worst starting QB (12th ranked QB) was LESS than 3 points per game.  IMO The slight difference in production isn't worth the significant difference in price and the huge sacrifice you'd have to make at other starting spots on your roster.  These are really big starting rosters (2 each of RB,WR and FLEX) with rather large benches. 

Don't see the difference between Cook and Hunt being an issue for you this year.  Similar RBs, in similar situations with similar upside.  

If Aaron Rodgers scores three more fantasy points per game than Tyrod Taylor this year, the scoring has to be significantly changed next year or I won't play.  Doesn't make sense for the most important position in football to be the least important position in fantasy football.  All I gotta say about that.  I still think I'll do well and I don't think that will impact my season, but that's messed up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Attention everybody, for the sake of this season, I have to trade Aaron Rodgers from my fantasy team.  This will turn Rodgers back into GOAT season.  I need either a WR or a RB, preferably a running back, and they have to be good.  This is more about the Packers than fantasy football.  Somebody has to step up and make the right decision here. 

@Cadmus, accept a trade for Aaron Rodgers.  You've got Baker Mayfield at QB and you need a QB.  My fantasy season is virtually over.  I gotta get rid of Rodgers for the sake of the Packer season.  At this point I will accept McCaffrey, Hill, Mixon or even Johnson from Detroit straight up for Rodgers.  You complete your roster, I turn into a bad team with a chance to upset a few teams and Aaron Rodgers goes on a tear for the rest of the season.  I will tag you once a day until the trade deadline or until you respond. 

Archived