Here we go, Calloway reportedly cited for Marijuana posession

DizzyDean

You have to be kidding me with this S#!%! literally drafted onto Gordons team, the only guy in the league that is repeatedly dealing with this. You cant tell me gordon isnt/hasnt been talking to this kid. He has to know the details of Gordons past few years. Why do these idiots think they are immune to it?

6 minutes ago, DenverBrownie said:

You have to be kidding me with this S#!%! literally drafted onto Gordons team, the only guy in the league that is repeatedly dealing with this. You cant tell me gordon isnt/hasnt been talking to this kid. He has to know the details of Gordons past few years. Why do these idiots think they are immune to it?

Mate I dont think Gordon is that much of a role model. He is rg3 to Lamar. How not to do life as a qb/wr

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Mate I dont think Gordon is that much of a role model. He is rg3 to Lamar. How not to do life as a qb/wr

I get that he is definitely a s#!% role model, but antonio has to know his story and the s#!% he has gone through. Back in college, I was one of 15 friends that didnt smoke (cigs or weed). All my friends smoked either or both all 4 years, and i never touched it. It led to many times in the winter sitting at the bar by myself cause all my buddies would be outside in the frigid cold temps to get their cig fix. The reason why i put up with it instead of giving in a joining them was i knew many people my dad's age who still smoked and couldn't kick the habit. I get that we may have drafted another guy "addicted" (if you can be addicted to marijuana) to it, but come on you have to recognize Josh's story and hardships and not want that for your life. Im not giving him a pass BUT i hope to god this idiot will learn from this and be smarter than Josh was....  

1 minute ago, DenverBrownie said:

I get that he is definitely a s#!% role model, but antonio has to know his story and the s#!% he has gone through. Back in college, I was one of 15 friends that didnt smoke (cigs or weed). All my friends smoked either or both all 4 years, and i never touched it. It led to many times in the winter sitting at the bar by myself cause all my buddies would be outside in the frigid cold temps to get their cig fix. The reason why i put up with it instead of giving in a joining them was i knew many people my dad's age who still smoked and couldn't kick the habit. I get that we may have drafted another guy "addicted" (if you can be addicted to marijuana) to it, but come on you have to recognize Josh's story and hardships and not want that for your life. Im not giving him a pass BUT i hope to god this idiot will learn from this and be smarter than Josh was....  

Something that has not been mentioned yet.  Was Callaway alone when cited?  Is it possible that the weed belonged to a friend?  Not much better as he shouldn't be hanging out with that company given his situation, but just thinking about possible scenarios.

4 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Something that has not been mentioned yet.  Was Callaway alone when cited?  Is it possible that the weed belonged to a friend?  Not much better as he shouldn't be hanging out with that company given his situation, but just thinking about possible scenarios.

excellent point, and hoping that is the case but also does it matter? Is there any chance he doesn't get a drug test within the next 3 weeks? (how long weed stays in your system... so i've heard)

2 minutes ago, DenverBrownie said:

excellent point, and hoping that is the case but also does it matter? Is there any chance he doesn't get a drug test within the next 3 weeks? (how long weed stays in your system... so i've heard)

He is definitely getting tested, that is about as sure as death and taxes now.

Sounds like he’s making it up. But he voluntarily let the police search his car not knowing there was marijuana in it. Could be telling the truth?  Don’t know ??‍♂️

Either way he’s an idiot for driving his car in the first place. 

6 minutes ago, DenverBrownie said:

Yeah it could have been in the center console and no one claimed it so both people who could access it are charged with it. Seems unlikely though because he should be hanging with someone who would take ownership and that didn't happen. Still, if there were two people charged and the other guy pleads guilty in court Callaway would be off of the hook legally.

52 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah I’ve had no basis to bash them whatsoever. They’ve all been super marvelous.

Just like I have a basis to not be super judgemental about a GM who hasn’t been here for a calendar year or for a single season

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Sounds like he’s making it up. But he voluntarily let the police search his car not knowing there was marijuana in it. Could be telling the truth?  Don’t know ??‍♂️

Either way he’s an idiot for driving his car in the first place. 

LOL

When you refuse to hold yourself accountable and this stuff tracks you all the way through college and you even test positive at the combine WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE TESTED, you lose all benefit of the doubt.

Odds he just admitted to smuggling weed over state lines?

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah, you never know because 100% of the time that drugs get found it wasn't theirs. "These aren't my pants, I just grabbed a pair before I left the house and these are someone elses" Meth must belong to them, I don't know his name though. I think it starts with an S.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

When you refuse to hold yourself accountable and this stuff tracks you all the way through college and you even test positive at the combine WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE TESTED, you lose all benefit of the doubt.

Odds he just admitted to smuggling weed over state lines?

Yeah he’s a dipwad no lie. 

Why cant we have just one great story where a bad boy really does turn it around? ?

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, you never know because 100% of the time that drugs get found it wasn't theirs. "These aren't my pants, I just grabbed a pair before I left the house and these are someone elses" Meth must belong to them, I don't know his name though. I think it starts with an S.

When you have a record like him this is usually the case. 

Archived