Available WRs to Consider

Mind Character

Please post available WR information here.

I have watched 7 games of Dez Bryant last year against Aquib Talib, Chris Harris, Josh Norman, Ronald Darby, etc... he is completely and utterly washed as a viable WR1 or WR2... he was a tremendous player and gave his body to the game and it unfortunately has nothing left. What's worse is that in his head he still thinks he's still the guy.

Maclin hates Dorsey for his release debacle in KC.

The best available WR in FA based on the film is Dontrell Inman... he has concentration drops but he's still a big and explosive target that high points the ball... maybe Brandon Lafell make sense due to the Cincy system familiarity but his legs and explosion are gone as well..

Malcolm Mitchell would be a flier but he had big potential coming out of college...

I say sign 2 and see who rises to the top.

If I had my pick I'd sign Dontrell Inman and Malcolm Mitchell

The Starters would be WR1 Dontrell Inman, WR2 Damion Ratley, Slot Jarvis Landry ...

--------------------------

FAs

1.) Dontrell Inman

2.) Jeremy Maclin

3.) Brandon Lafell

4.) Malcolm Mitchell

5.) Dez Bryant

Trade

1.) Seth Roberts

Just now, Mind Character said:

hahaha... the Wide-Receiver-mageddon prophecy shall be fulfilled...

I just think the future for us is on the wire not the FA.

Maclin won't come here, Dez is nuts, Mitchell would be great but he done from injuries, 

I would over pay maclin he can cry into his money, 

He want a big bodied vet with strong hands who can help out on 3rd down. ain't any going though. 

Or just wait until veteran cut days when rosters get trimmed and grab somebody there. There are always a few solid guys who get released at each position every year

In the mean time see what Higgins and Ratley can really do with 3 weeks of preseason games to gauge how desperate you really need to get.

Just now, DizzyDean said:

*facepalm*  Still pigeonholing Landry as a slot.  He can and likely will play outside most of the time, even before the Calloway issue.  That said, I just read Dez is happening.  Just rumor for now though.

The Browns need Dez for the controversy at the very least.

Just now, NudeTayne said:

The Browns need Dez for the controversy at the very least.

I don't want Dez myself, just sharing what I read.  What kills me is that even would be Browns fans pigeonhole Landry as a slot guy, even after he said that he did what he was asked in Miami, but he can do it all, and so far, he has shown it in the off season.  He will get his shot outside.

Just now, DizzyDean said:

I don't want Dez myself, just sharing what I read.  What kills me is that even would be Browns fans pigeonhole Landry as a slot guy, even after he said that he did what he was asked in Miami, but he can do it all, and so far, he has shown it in the off season.  He will get his shot outside.

I believe he can do it all as well. There's no reason to believe he can't other than that he was the best in the league in the slot.

Just now, NudeTayne said:

I believe he can do it all as well. There's no reason to believe he can't other than that he was the best in the league in the slot.

We did not pay him as a slot/#3 WR.  Simple as that.  Hey, Bitonio is one of the best LGs in the league, lets scrap that and try him out at long snapper!

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

Screw Nude, too! Don't even joke about taking away a football. I live and die on my likes. I stare at the number, figure the ratio of likes to comments, think of my likes percentage as if it was a batting average, compare that percentage to others in the forum to compare myself to them and feel superior, and then pleasure myself as I bask in the glow of forum approval.

Too forward

Archived