Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Told you, this **** is happening. He's getting traded, just a matter of whether it's us or some **** team with a lot of money and a potential top 5 pick next year. 

You're getting way ahead of yourself. 

5 minutes ago, jleisher said:

You would offer one #1 in 2019 and Daniels for Mack?

As much as Mack is better than Daniels, i don't want to trade him. His leadership is key to this team on defense. I would just trade picks right now. Hell I would do 2 firsts and a 2nd if the bidding war gets nuts. 

1 minute ago, Gopackgonerd said:

As much as Mack is better than Daniels, i don't want to trade him. His leadership is key to this team on defense. I would just trade picks right now. Hell I would do 2 firsts and a 2nd if the bidding war gets nuts. 

It has to be Clay cause of 52

(Clay would actually look bad@$$ in black and silver)

2 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Would you consider a #1 with Perry and Clinton-Dix for Mack and a #4?  Just throwing some off the wall thoughts out there.

Hard to know if Oakland wants players. 

I have to guess they want our two aces and that’s that. 

‘sides...I wanna see how HHCD foes under Pettine. 

18 minutes ago, jleisher said:

You would offer one #1 in 2019 and Daniels for Mack?

I wouldn't be in favor of this. I'd rather trade extra draft picks before one of our better established players. The reason to get Mack is to win a Super Bowl now so it doesn't make sense to me to give up a player like Daniels. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

I wouldn't be in favor of this. I'd rather trade extra draft picks before one of our better established players. The reason to get Mack is to win a Super Bowl now so it doesn't make sense to me to give up a player like Daniels. 

Fair!  However, if the Raiders want the two #1 picks and the Packers only want to give up one.  To get a deal done, you have to offer something you normally wouldn't want to offer.

Archived