Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Mack to GB ISSS close to being done, just deciding what year the 7th round pick GB is giving up will be. Gute proving he's nothing like Ted and gets things done

1 reply0 retweets6 likes

Retweet

Does Joe Arrigo saying that mean it's more or less likely to happen? ... I haven't followed him lately... but I think he had a good source for the Sherman years and was normally right, and then lost the source for the early Thompson years and normally made wild claims that were off base. I haven't seen his opinion lately... (assuming this is the same Joe I'm thinking of)

4 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Don’t do this VanS already cursed our record for next season don’t steal Mack too!

Who's VanS?

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

Does Joe Arrigo saying that mean it's more or less likely to happen? ... I haven't followed him lately... but I think he had a good source for the Sherman years and was normally right, and then lost the source for the early Thompson years and normally made wild claims that were off base. I haven't seen his opinion lately... (assuming this is the same Joe I'm thinking of)

Who's VanS?

The walking curse destroying lives every time he walks and talks. 

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

We automatically get him for vet min and Trevor Davis if we get 100 pages, right? Is that confirmed?

No, I think the was the 250 or 500 page before the regular season prize :(  ... which we're not going to get.

The 100 page prize is Mack for 115 million over 5 years, or something.

Archived