Preseason Week 1 GDT

JiffyJag

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

If one of Hall, Hurst or Key pan out I will be stoked.

Hurst is all going to be the medical stuff.  If his heart isn't an issue, no reason he shouldn't pan out.  Hall, I think will pan out, it just may take a season or two to get acclimated to NFL speed and strength levels; I can see him being a slightly late bloomer a la Snacks Harrison.

28 minutes ago, Classic said:

That's if you can get Lynn to stop his love affair with Cardale Jones to notice better QBs on the market.

I think the love affair ceases the moment he actually needs someone that's not Rivers.  Granted, I'm of the opinion that doesn't happen until Rivers actually hangs them up, but that's the likely time-limit on Cardale, who really hasn't looked bad (against 2nd-stringers and such), but hasn't exactly looked stellar either.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Nelson looks pretty solid tonight.

Raiders could end up with one hell of a draft class.

It's been repeated many times but it's the biggest boom/bust class this year for sure.

Most of their picks have extremey high potential, with rather low floors.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's been repeated many times but it's the biggest boom/bust class this year for sure.

Most of their picks have extremey high potential, with rather low floors.

Totally agreed.  I liked Kolton a lot more than most coming out and I do think he will be a very good LT for a long time.  Hurst will be good if he stays healthy, Gruden is a perfect coach for Key, Nelson has looked good, and I loved PJ Hall.  I was meh on Brandon Parker though.  How has he looked?

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Totally agreed.  I liked Kolton a lot more than most coming out and I do think he will be a very good LT for a long time.  Hurst will be good if he stays healthy, Gruden is a perfect coach for Key, Nelson has looked good, and I loved PJ Hall.  I was meh on Brandon Parker though.  How has he looked?

Parker has been absent a lot from camp and did not look stellar 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

How is that a flag? You can't lower your head to tackle!? THAT IS FORM TACKLING.

Get used to it. He was going down and Joseph could have just fallen on him leading with the chest. Instead he put his head down. That's just the way it's going to be judged now, deal with it

7 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

KB is a coward. He'll chirp off about Cam to the media, but when Cam wants to talk to him about the recent remarks, he can't look him in the eye or even take a second to listen to what he has to say.

Don't start no **** won't be no ****.

KB in the post game interview says he's moving past the entire thing, but hours later goes back on social media to take another shot at Cam via a Nathan Peterman highlight video.

Or KB is trolling Cam and couldn't care less?

Everyone is acting like Cam is some laid back team-oriented dude.

Do I think KB is a saint? No. But Cam can be a big boy and walk away or let KB. He chose to follow like a tool. 

I'd troll him all season if I was KB personally. 

Archived