FF Devy League Discussion Thread

IDOG_det

Just now, jfinley88 said:
7 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

At this rate it looks like we will swing back to me either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I am moving tonight and tomorrow, so I will do my best to get my pick in in the 2 hour window.

What time at night do we freeze the 2 hour slot, and we are allowing BBF to wait until night time because of his night shifts or no?

Send me a board hombre

Also this. If you think you can't be on for your pick see if someone can take a big board from you. I can always take one

39 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:
40 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:
48 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

At this rate it looks like we will swing back to me either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I am moving tonight and tomorrow, so I will do my best to get my pick in in the 2 hour window.

What time at night do we freeze the 2 hour slot, and we are allowing BBF to wait until night time because of his night shifts or no?

Send me a board hombre

Also this. If you think you can't be on for your pick see if someone can take a big board from you. I can always take one

I don't trust you people

14 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

That's ******* stupid. I was gone for four hours and everybody gets to skip me? Jesus Christ. 

I posted the new rule yesterday, if you had a problem with it you should have spoke up then. You only have to check in every 2 hours during the day to guarantee you won't be skipped. It sucks that we have to implement a time clock, but unfortunately we got behind because some picks were taking too long. At this point, we don't really have the luxury of spending many hours on one pick. 

I have also stated multiple times that you can PM me a big board if you know you are going to be away for a period of time and unable to check the draft.

• Like 1