GDT - Preseason Week 2 aka The SBLII Rematch!

Deadpulse

Which WR has the most to prove in this game?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which WR has the most to prove in this game?

• Eric Decker
    • Corderelle Patterson
    • Julian Edelman
    • Braxton Berrios
    • Riley McCarron
    • Phillip Dorsett
    • Chris Hogan
  2. 2. Tom Brady says he expects to play... does he?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe like...4 snaps

Keionta Davis is a guy @reamer and I have been talking about. He looks really safe to make the roster. Great depth at DE/edge it seems.

Keion Crossen had his welcome to the NFL tonight and I like the way he played after the consecutive mistakes on the one drive. Those mistakes hurt Crossen's chances of sticking but his rebound later in the game really helped him out. Plus, Crossen has been consistent throughout practice and made plays in both games.

I think Jason McCourty is the one in trouble. He gave up a touchdown early on the same drive that Crossen committed both penalties. I'm undecided betwen McCourty and Rowe because I think only one is going to make it.

- Offensive line looked good in both run blocking and pass protection against a deep Eagles line. Really unfortunate Wynn went down, hopefully he’s okay. 

- James White must’ve thought it was the playoffs, because he looked really on point. If he brought that week to week, we’d be in great shape. 

- As I’ve thought all along, the WRs sans Hogan and Edelman are completely unreliable at the moment. Patterson is dynamic but not a great receiver, Decker is a long shot to make the roster at this point, and Dorsett hasn’t appeared to build on last season.

- Ju’Whuan Bentley with another strong game. Love this kid, he might be the last rookie standing by the start of the regular season. 

- The defensive line came alive. Pressure came up big, especially in blitz packages. What’s likely a mix between a deeper front and Brian Flores’, style the pass rush looked good. 

- The bottom of the depth chart is going to get really interesting, especially at corner and defensive end. 

11 hours ago, everlong said:

Seeing Nick Foles return to looking like Nick Foles makes Super Bowl LII even more frustrating.

Was there ever a doubt about that? This is Nick Foles we're talking about. He sucks. This is why you can't go off of how good someone plays for four games. I think the same thing happened to Jimmy G. People are hyping him up and he's played in like seven games.

Archived