PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

1. No
2. No *

*Roster expansion would likely prompt me to vote yes on increasing keepers, but I would like to see it done before offseason trades are allowed/processed in the future if we're going to do it so everyone can plan accordingly. 

1 hour ago, X_Factor_40 said:

1. No
2. No *

*Roster expansion would likely prompt me to vote yes on increasing keepers, but I would like to see it done before offseason trades are allowed/processed in the future if we're going to do it so everyone can plan accordingly. 

This.

I would be a yes if rosters expanded but would have done things differently this off season.

so if we vote to expand rosters this off season I would be a yes.

no

no 

6 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Another suggestion for this year/next year probably. Is turning the WR/TE spot on the roster to a flex to allow for RBs. 

I would personally vote against this. The league is moving to more of an air attack and a ton of TE’s were drafted high this year in the NFL draft. I would like to see us keep the WR/TE flex. Starting 3 RB’s is fine, but 4 and taking away a spot to play TE’s is something I’m strongly against.

We fought for years for the right to roster a 3rd TE to cover those two staring spots, and now the league is moving toward a more TE heavy approach. If anything, we should add another spot altogether, but I think starting 3 RB’s is plenty. 

5 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

I would personally vote against this. The league is moving to more of an air attack and a ton of TE’s were drafted high this year in the NFL draft. I would like to see us keep the WR/TE flex. Starting 3 RB’s is fine, but 4 and taking away a spot to play TE’s is something I’m strongly against.

We fought for years for the right to roster a 3rd TE to cover those two staring spots, and now the league is moving toward a more TE heavy approach. If anything, we should add another spot altogether, but I think starting 3 RB’s is plenty. 

I may of miss spoke the intent is to turn that spot into a true flex. RB/WR/TE with talent stretched so thin across the 16 team league it would allow teams to remain more flexible. 

On 4/29/2023 at 1:15 PM, Lionized said:

Updated Trade Block

Russell Wilson 

Daniel Jones 

Dalvin Cook

David Montgomery

Josh Jacobs 

Cam Akers 

James Robinson 

Zach Moss

Cooper Kupp 

Michael Thomas 

Hunter Renfrow

Juju Smith-Schuster

Rashod Bateman

Dalton Schultz

Jelani Woods

Updated trade block because I’m a degenerate and need help. Come take advantage of me. ❤️

Edited by Lionized