PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Updated Trade Block

Russell Wilson 

Daniel Jones 

David Montgomery

Josh Jacobs 

Cam Akers 

James Robinson 

Zach Moss

Stefon Diggs

Cooper Kupp 

Michael Thomas 

Hunter Renfrow

Juju Smith-Schuster

Rashod Bateman

Dalton Schultz

Jelani Woods

1 hour ago, X_Factor_40 said:

Trade!

SimsZilla Gets:
1.03 (2023)
4th Round Pick (2024)
5th round pick (2024)
TE: Dallas Goedert

X Gets:
2.07 (2023)
2024 1st round pick (Lionized)
2024 2nd round pick (SimsZilla)
RB: Derrick Henry

**Trade Clause: "In the event that SimsZilla finishes with a worse record than X_Factor_40 in 2023, SimsZill and X will swap 2024 1st round picks. This clause is voided if X trades his 2024 1st round pick before the 2024 league year begins."

X40 need to drop some players to get to 18 on his team before I can move the players

Trade block:

Aaron Rodgers 

Dameon Pierce

Terry McLauren

Anyone not named Breece Hall. 

I also have pick 1.03 and 1.07. Willing to move anything for the right price. I’m always open to dealing 😬👀 

ideally looking for early draft picks this year and picks next year. 

4 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Don’t like conditional trades. Didn’t know we did those in this league. 

There was a conditional trade in 2021, same clause of swapping first round picks (in 2022) between Oregon Ducks and I at his request. My team ended with the earlier pick and worse record, so we swapped picks. I ended up with 1.11, and he received 1.07. We were both happy with the outcome. 

It wasn't an issue then, so SimsZilla and I included a similar clause in our deal to get the deal done. If it's something that changes in the future via league vote I'm cool with that, but it has been done before. 

20 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

There was a conditional trade in 2021, same clause of swapping first round picks (in 2022) between Oregon Ducks and I at his request. My team ended with the earlier pick and worse record, so we swapped picks. I ended up with 1.11, and he received 1.07. We were both happy with the outcome. 

It wasn't an issue then, so SimsZilla and I included a similar clause in our deal to get the deal done. If it's something that changes in the future via league vote I'm cool with that, but it has been done before. 

Fair enough if they’ve been done before! I don’t remember that but I believe you. 

6 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Don’t like conditional trades. Didn’t know we did those in this league. 

We have done those in the past (I think two of them) never one with a void clause, but I agree with you I don't like them, it makes the future draft pk tracking harder for everyone & easier to screw it up.

If everyone did it, it would be a nightmare to track.

Moving forward: No "Void clause" is allowed in trades.

3 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

We have done those in the past (I think two of them) never one with a void clause, but I agree with you I don't like them, it makes the future draft pk tracking harder for everyone & easier to screw it up.

If everyone did it, it would be a nightmare to track.

Moving forward: No "Void clause" is allowed in trades.

I don't have a problem with that, but shouldn't we vote on it? It took like three years to add the ability to roster a 3rd TE. It's really no harder to track than adding it as a simple section in a draft tracking thread and limiting the number of clauses allowed to, say, 1 a year or something. 

WIth that said, I really don't like them either. But, they've existed thus far and I'm not a fan of getting rid of/changing things without a vote since we've so strongly stuck to that with easier changes in the past.

Edited by X_Factor_40