PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Just now, WE-R-Lions said:

No, the draft won't be stopped to fix it.

So I can't keep ZW and trade a QB to clear the violation.

I can't keep ZW and cut a QB.

I can't select the player that I would have selected had I been aware of this rule. 

Is that the correct interpretation? Am I missing something here?

3 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I can't select the player that I would have selected had I been aware of this rule. 

You can still keep him you just have to execute a trade with one of your QBs before another pick is made by another team that selects Wilson. If the trade is done prior to Wilson selection you can “re pick” him with 2.05. 2.05 is still on the clocks and you can select Wilson with pick at any point after you move one of your rostered QBs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

No, the draft won't be stopped to fix it.

I CAN (if I understand correctly)/ @Lionized

- Trade a QB

- Re-pick ZW at 2.05 unless he's selected at 2.07

I've never encountered a rule like this before. In a different league I am in where we had "illegal picks" made, it reverted back to where the violation took place and the picks afterwards were voided. A trade to clear the violation would have been available and any players selected afterwards would have been made available. 

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

At this point ZW not yours do to your error, you can trade a QB at this point then redraft him at any point in the draft as long as someone doesn't draft him before hand. 

The 3 Qb's were your Keeper You can't drop a keeper you can only trade them.

Correct, drafted players after the error belong to the GM that drafted them. The draft doesn't stop.

Just now, Karnage84 said:

I CAN (if I understand correctly)/ @Lionized

- Trade a QB

- Re-pick ZW at 2.05 unless he's selected at 2.07

I've never encountered a rule like this before. In a different league I am in where we had "illegal picks" made, it reverted back to where the violation took place and the picks afterwards were voided. A trade to clear the violation would have been available and any players selected afterwards would have been made available. 

You have to execute trade and re select him before he is selected by another team in the draft weather that be at 2.07, 2.08 or however long he remains on the draft board. 

At this point the only other player off the board is Gainwell. So this is the only player that you can no longer select. Since it was made after your Wilson pick. 

Just now, Karnage84 said:

@WE-R-Lions where are the roster limits posted? I looked on the first page but couldn't find them. I'd like to avoid this situation again in the future. 

In the League pole-down tab then hit settings 

Glad I caught it before I started entering the draft he would have been a FA.