PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Just now, Karnage84 said:

He's showing as "available"in ESPN. The DST's were updated so I just assumed everything else was updated and waiting on these last 2 picks. 

Yeah the available list on espn doesn’t change until the drafts over. The draft page is updated up until pick like 6.06 or something. (I have to finish it today). Bass was picked at I think 6.02

2 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

Yeah the available list on espn doesn’t change until the drafts over. The draft page is updated up until pick like 6.06 or something. (I have to finish it today). Bass was picked at I think 6.02

Yeah - so I'm now working back the K's to see who might be available. 

9 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

Updated to Daniel Carlson

7 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

All right, I have the adjustments made to the rosters, Please review your team & let me know if I need to change anything.

Wavers are available to put in your bids on players....Good luck to everyone this year!!!!

Thank you for the hard work as always! 

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

What’s the deal with adding players right now? Everyone fair game or do we have to wait? 

After the draft I still needed to add some of the players that were involved in trades that I couldn't do after the the keeper deadline as the site was locked.

Everyone's rosters should be good at this point from my info, but everyone needs to double check their rosters just in case.  

Everyone is welcome to claim a player off waivers at this time.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

After the draft I still needed to add some of the players that were involved in trades that I couldn't do after the the keeper deadline as the site was locked.

Everyone's rosters should be good at this point from my info, but everyone needs to double check their rosters just in case.  

Everyone is welcome to claim a player off waivers at this time.

It doesn’t look like there are waivers or any bidding though. I added a player earlier then dropped him because I wasn’t sure if that was ok or not. 

53 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

It doesn’t look like there are waivers or any bidding though. I added a player earlier then dropped him because I wasn’t sure if that was ok or not. 

FA RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn is the only player I see that's not on waivers I did the same for a test after I dropped him to fix a roster....not sure why he didn't go on wavers (maybe because I dropped him as a LM)? Our settings look good?

At this point I would say Ke'Shawn Vaughn CAN NOT be claimed until he go's though waivers. I'm thinking after TB plays their first preseason game?