PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

31 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

I don't have a problem with that, but shouldn't we vote on it? It took like three years to add the ability to roster a 3rd TE. It's really no harder to track than adding it as a simple section in a draft tracking thread and limiting the number of clauses allowed to, say, 1 a year or something. 

WIth that said, I really don't like them either. But, they've existed thus far and I'm not a fan of getting rid of/changing things without a vote since we've so strongly stuck to that with easier changes in the past.

We've never had a "Void Clause" that's the part that wont be allowed moving forward.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

We've never had a "Void Clause" that's the part that wont be allowed moving forward.

I'm cool with removing them going forward in future deals. 

We should probably bring up the issue of "trade clauses" in general to a vote eventually. I'm personally not a big fan and would vote against them for future league years. I assume others would as well as there's already been some comments that seem to agree. Either way, it would establish a clear standard and eliminate any confusion moving forward on the topic for the next offseason trade season (2024) and future pick trading (2025 picks) before those start to move and we lose the ability to establish a consensus on the issue after the 2023 draft and trades eventually start again.