PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

On 5/4/2023 at 1:55 PM, Lions017 said:

1. No

2. No

I really would like to add more keepers - otherwise this not a dynasty league, but a keeper league - but if you make that sort of change you have to wait at least a year now that people have already made some trades and roster moves. That would need to be a 2024+ move. 

With the draft date, I just don't like how we end up having the draft going on while the preseason/training camp starts. It should be done before that. If you want to assess landing spots and give people time to trade then I get it, but this is not a league that has a ton of trades and it seems hard to get people involved in the summer sometimes.

It has always just really bugged me that the draft happens during training camp. Players get hurt before the draft is over, so depending on when you're picking you end up with people that get to snag the handcuff or read all the news about who is doing super well in camp and stuff like that. It should all be done beforehand. 

No for me