PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

As we get ready for a fun and exciting FF season remember to check your rosters weekly and play fair & hard!!

The easiest way to get flagged for tanking is playing a player that's listed as on a bye, on IR. or as out prior to game day.

Just an FYI, & I know we still have a few hours till game time but @chisoxguy7 may want to check his roster.

Moving forward I'm not giving FYI's per week for tanking. Were all seasoned vets and know what to do, so lets have some fun!! :)

3 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

As we get ready for a fun and exciting FF season remember to check your rosters weekly and play fair & hard!!

The easiest way to get flagged for tanking is playing a player that's listed as on a bye, on IR. or as out prior to game day.

Just an FYI, & I know we still have a few hours till game time but @chisoxguy7 may want to check his roster.

Moving forward I'm not giving FYI's per week for tanking. Were all seasoned vets and know what to do, so lets have some fun!! :)

I think that we can be a bit flexible, but at the same time it's not that hard to adjust your roster each week and plug in someone from your bench. One time is just a mistake, whether someone was busy or whatever, but more than once shouldn't happen. 

2 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Appreciate it. Had gone through all my leagues this morning (I thought), guess I missed this one. (Forgive me, I had a whole lot of league tabs open!)

No problem, just wanted to get the season started on the right foot. I won't be doing that throughout the season unless a GM Pm's me and I see it in time.

Here are the top 10 scoring Rookie's after Wk 1

1. Saquon Barkley, NYG RB - 22.8, No surprise. B|

2. Will Dissly, Sea TE - 20.5, Didn't see that one coming!

3. Phillip Lindsay, Den RB - 18.2, Who's the #1 RB in Den? o.O

4. Sam Darnold, NYJ QB - 17.7, Looked solid after his first pass.

5. Dante Pettis, SF WR - 15.1, The only WR on the list. :)

6. Nyheim Hines, Ind RB - 12.2, A 4th Rd pk.

7. Jordan Wilkins, Ind RB - 9.1, A 5th Rd pk.

8. Chase Edmonds, Ari RB - 8.8, A 4th Rd pk.

9. Rashaad Penny, Sea RB - 8.3, A 1st Rd pk. O.o

10. Royce Freeman, Den RB - 7.1, A 3rd Rd pk. (see #3)

Several of the players I was not expecting to see on the list.

Many of the players I was expecting to see here, weren't even close to making it. :S

Edited by WE-R-Lions

3 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I'm hoping that Lindsay ends up being a nice pickup for me. I was feeling pretty down about my RB situation - adding even a potential FLEX option from the waiver wire would make me really happy. 

Ya, I was pleased with Pettis. I'm sure he was only planning on doing punt returns in that game. It was nice to see him respond well when Goodwin went down. That should buy him more playing time in the future.