PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

17 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

He moved up like five spots in this draft and I still got who I was targeting. Just consider it complete without any additional changes. Remove the 2019 stipulations and let’s move on.

Agreed, I was looking to give him one of the WRs that I kept (Perriman) to make up the difference but, he's already maxed out at the position

2018 Hoth Tauntauns

QB: Russell Wilson, Jared Goff

RB: Alex Collins, Rashaad Penny, Rex Burkhead, Kenneth Dixon, Ito Smith, Elijah McGuire (IR)

WR: Michael Thomas, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Robert Woods, Mike Williams, Tyler Boyd, Curtis Samuel, James Washington

TE: O.J. Howard

K: Adam Vinatieri

DST: San Diego Chargers

I think that I'll end up with a better team than last year. RB is still a concern, but I like my WR group a lot and Wilson has weeks where he keeps me in games. 

5 hours ago, Lions017 said:

2018 Hoth Tauntauns

QB: Russell Wilson, Jared Goff

RB: Alex Collins, Rashaad Penny, Rex Burkhead, Kenneth Dixon, Ito Smith, Elijah McGuire (IR)

WR: Michael Thomas, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Robert Woods, Mike Williams, Tyler Boyd, Curtis Samuel, James Washington

TE: O.J. Howard

K: Adam Vinatieri

DST: San Diego Chargers

I think that I'll end up with a better team than last year. RB is still a concern, but I like my WR group a lot and Wilson has weeks where he keeps me in games. 

Not a bad roster, I like both of your QBs, and your future RB's in Penny, Smith, & McGuire. Along with your WR's

Howard would be a monster if he could get all the TE targets in TB.

Nice Job Guys!!B|

I will try to get everything entered on the site by tomorrow night.

@Louis Delmas26 & @winitall are still welcome to pick their K's in the meantime. 

Just a foot note:

Last year we completed the draft on 8/15, This year it was 8/16....Kind of crazy how that works sometimes. You would think there would be a larger outcome from year to year?

• Like 2