PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

This is the part of the draft where, to me, we might have to put some things in place to speed things up. I just really don't think that it's fair for people to have access to more information (preseason games, camp notes, injuries, etc.) when they're making their picks than everyone else had when they were picking earlier. 

8 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

This is the part of the draft where, to me, we might have to put some things in place to speed things up. I just really don't think that it's fair for people to have access to more information (preseason games, camp notes, injuries, etc.) when they're making their picks than everyone else had when they were picking earlier. 

I don't believe this the scenario we looking at, as @The Gnat was skipped &  @nagahide13 check the site about 2 hours before @The Gnat deadline expired and could actually be working? Hoping @nagahide13 makes his pick sooner than latter to keep it moving.

We all need to do our part & not drag it out when were OTC. I'm thinking @nagahide13 checked in when he could but couldn't make his pick as @The Gnat was still on the clock. 

QB- Kirk Cousins
       Baker Mayfield
       Derek Carr

RB- LeVeon Bell
       Dion Lewis
       Jordan Wilkins
       Chris Carson
       Peyton Barber
       Jaylen Samuels
       CJ Prosise

WR- Brandin Cooks
        Michael Crabtree
        Marqise Lee
        Martavis Bryant
        Rishard Matthews

TE- Trey Burton

DEF-  Texans

K-

Open-

Not so bad. I don't love the depth. A real middle of the pack team.