Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, champ11 said:

.5 PPR ....

my current RB2 is Dion Lewis (yikes) and TE is Rudolph but going to pick up Waller as an upside guy

would you trade David Johnson for Marlon Mack, Mark Ingram and OJ Howard ....... @Broncofan

That’s fair because Rudolph is really not even a starter.   If you have Hines on the WW then even better.  

Win win because other guy gets best player but you upgrade 2 spots and all 3 are startable too.  With byes / injuries you really need 3 RB you can use so if you are giving up DJ it has to upgrade you a lot the other RB2 / TE spots.  But it does - IF the WW doesn’t have sleeper help available. 

I say all the above if it’s a redraft.   And I assume all the decent back end  non elite / Tier 2 TE are taken (Cook, Vance McD is a sleeper no more).  If Waller is the best TE then yes lol (and I’d keep him over Rudolph FWIW) .  Assuming PPR.  In half or non its even better. 

If you are in PPR leagues grab the Tampa RB Obunguwale.  Most leagues he’s available.  What’s available on the WW?

Edited by Broncofan

16 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

That’s fair because Rudolph is really not even a starter.   If you have Hines on the WW then even better.  

Win win because other guy gets best player but you upgrade 2 spots and all 3 are startable too.  With byes / injuries you really need 3 RB you can use so if you are giving up DJ it has to upgrade you a lot the other RB2 / TE spots.  But it does - IF the WW doesn’t have sleeper help available. 

I say all the above if it’s a redraft.   And I assume all the decent back end  non elite / Tier 2 TE are taken (Cook, Vance McD is a sleeper no more).  If Waller is the best TE then yes lol (and I’d keep him over Rudolph FWIW) .  Assuming PPR.  In half or non its even better. 

If you are in PPR leagues grab the Tampa RB Obunguwale.  Most leagues he’s available.  What’s available on the WW?

Okay I'll grab that RB. I just put in a claim for D Thompson who got dropped but I've seen Obunguwale pop up so I might grab him instead.

I also have Christian Kirk and Kenny Golloday so i might just try and trade one of those guys for a second tier RB...or I might offer a trade of Johnson/Rudolph or something for Chubb/OJ Howard with my buddy 

5 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Okay I'll grab that RB. I just put in a claim for D Thompson who got dropped but I've seen Obunguwale pop up so I might grab him instead.

I also have Christian Kirk and Kenny Golloday so i might just try and trade one of those guys for a second tier RB...or I might offer a trade of Johnson/Rudolph or something for Chubb/OJ Howard with my buddy 

Yeah grab Thompson & Obunguwale.  Get Waller for sure & start him IMO.   Min is going to be run heavy and Cook is in line for a monster year.  Diggs and Thielen are going to be target hogs so Rudolph is going to be hugely TD dependent.  Hate those guys.   Get an upside guy like Waller.  

I’d wait on trading ARI guys.  It’s pretty clear that O was playing possum this preseason.  Their O is more complex than they have bern showing.   I think there’s a good chance their trade value only goes up if you wait 1-2 weeks. 

Edited by Broncofan

12 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Yeah grab Thompson & Obunguwale.  Get Waller for sure & start him IMO.   Min is going to be run heavy and Cook is in line for a monster year.  Diggs and Thielen are going to be target hogs so Rudolph is going to be hugely TD dependent.  Hate those guys.   Get an upside guy like Waller.  

Yeah good call. Hate to start him this week but it should be a really good matchup for him lol 

Just now, champ11 said:

Yeah good call. Hate to start him this week but it should be a really good matchup for him lol 

I hate to say it too but you aren’t starting a TE vs. our ILB there’s probably never going to be another game you can feel good about playing him lol. 

Just now, Broncofan said:

I hate to say it too but you aren’t starting a TE vs. our ILB there’s probably never going to be another game you can feel good about playing him lol. 

hahah so true. i think im gonna trade christian kirk for miles sanders straight up. scanned the teams for deep RB targets and this seems like the most realistic option. my WR corps are OBJ/Hopkins/Golloday/Kirk/Gallup/Tyrell Williams and that feels really good

Just now, champ11 said:

hahah so true. i think im gonna trade christian kirk for miles sanders straight up. scanned the teams for deep RB targets and this seems like the most realistic option. my WR corps are OBJ/Hopkins/Golloday/Kirk/Gallup/Tyrell Williams and that feels really good

If they will do it sure.  I do think Kirk is going to ball out but rather keep DJ.  He could be massive if that’s a high octane O pace-wise.  They will have a ton of garbage time. 

• Like 1