Should Blake start?

pwny

I just feel like we have some similar qualities to the Byffalo team. Orton hadnt played for 2-3 yrs, came in and led them to a 9-7 season with a good run game and good defense.

Not saying he'd do that, but 6-8 wins maybe seems reasonable if we have someone in there that isnt turning it over on the regular.

All of this is a what if pendingon Blake, but if the interceptions keep happening on the norm during the regular season then...

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Cant imagine its high unless someone gets hurt and even still probably low. I wonder what his asking price is

Just feels like you guys are a QB away from competing. While I hope you don't get one, it does seem odd to keep rolling with the guy throwing pick-6s. 

Could have a 49ers type run with the defense and skill player talent with a decent QB.

46 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Just feels like you guys are a QB away from competing. While I hope you don't get one, it does seem odd to keep rolling with the guy throwing pick-6s. 

Could have a 49ers type run with the defense and skill player talent with a decent QB.

Yea but is Kaep really even close to the guy that went to the SB

8 hours ago, iPwn said:

This was a great read. So why haven't we signed Colin? Is Dave trying to save his job by hanging onto Blake? Do they actually see potential in Bortles and believe that he'll be able to throw more consistent passes, make better reads, and fix his footwork? This would all lead to better play, but do they believe they can get it done? 

So Blake may have actually been benched in practice yesterday. The team’s official stance was that he was on a pitch count, but we know they haven’t exactly been forthcoming with the truth.

Blake threw 5 passes against the Patriots. He had the day off Saturday. And then gets put on a pitch count on Sunday, right after throwing two pick sixes and effectively another pick?

Maybe that was the case. But it’s also possible he got benched in practice.

Archived