What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Corporate twitter shade is one of the best things about the internet.

Imagine screwing up so bad that big pharma can drop shade against you and get away with it.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Corporate twitter shade is one of the best things about the internet.

the dragging culture that's intensified lately (to my awareness at least) is weird. why does anyone give af what Roseanne said lol. that ****'s been all on my twitter and it's like this the most entertaining **** yall got to talk about? ambien 100% ****s w/ your judgement/head space. not saying it elicited racism from a nonracist human. she prolly is. but why care about a  ****ty joke a ~70 year lady made 

• Like 1

Just now, jfinley88 said:

the dragging culture that's intensified lately (to my awareness at least) is weird. why does anyone give af what Roseanne said lol. that ****'s been all on my twitter and it's like this the most entertaining **** yall got to talk about? ambien 100% ****s w/ your judgement/head space. not saying it elicited racism from a nonracist human. she prolly is. but why care about a  ****ty joke a ~70 year lady made 

She's an Alex Jones crazy person. 9/11 was an inside job, pizzagate is real, frogs are gay, etc. etc.

ABC should be ridiculed for ever giving her a platform. She's too stupid to function.

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

People need to stop being so ******* sensitive and it blows, can't we go back to worrying about the important things in life like American Idol and who Taylor Swift is dating?