What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

On behalf of your lord and savior JJ Watt, I command you to be nicer to Jags fans. I promise you if you keep being mean, he'll take your homes back.

Jacksonville has nothing else. Let them have this.

@pwny and I get into this about 1-2 times a year. Keeps us on our toes, kinda like how Goku and Gohan used to go into the Hyperbaric Time Chamber and beat the crap out of one another - it usually means there's an imminent threat to the site that we need to prepare for.

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

Get some new content, old man.

Aged man, like a fine single malt.

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

Speaking of empty though, this is from the 3rd quarter of a game the Texans led

Probably beating the Jags by a hefty amount, crowd probably filed out to watch YOUR 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION HOUSTON ASTROS...

The numbers don't lie, 154 consecutive sellouts with #155 due up this Sunday. :D

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Did you at least have the good sense to hide your phone? No one wants to get in a drunken argument with you over why the  french are useless.

Happy to report that the phone was only used to order my Uber - and maybe texted a buddy a nipple shot. Not sure what part of my body that was...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Probably beating the Jags by a hefty amount, crowd probably filed out to watch YOUR 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION HOUSTON ASTROS...

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Probably beating the Jags by a hefty amount

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

3T5kzBY.png

Yeah....sure...that was it.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its cute watching two special ed kids fling poo at eachother. 

Just remember, when you sleep at night, you both cling on to the same amount of Lombardi's. 

The last time the Cowboys won a playoff game, you still had a healthy marriage. Get out of here.

• Like 2