What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, mission27 said:

Theyre hard to find online these days, Tiger is like a ******* secret CIA agent who controls the internet.  But TLO Could pm them to you.  He is the keeper of the *******.

I dont want Tiger Woods penis in my search history, but I feel like I need to know.

• Like 1

Update on the football game. My team's 2nd graders beat their 3rd graders. We won but it was a LOT tougher than I was expecting. Won 22 to 16. They got a TD on the first run of the game, their huge OL just crushed our kids the first play. I bet they had 7 pancakes that play, my kids just never had been hit that fast before. Then we went 3 and out, they got far but turned it over on downs around the 15. We finally march down to tie. They break another big pair of runs to get a quick TD and I saw what they were doing, using their WRs to crack down on our DEs so I went from a 5-3 to a 4-6 with the outside DE standing like a LB (and when he was lining up wide of the DE I had him start spreading out and crashing hard, like a standing wide-9). Suddenly the crackdown block was a LOT harder for them to get and we were swarming them even if they broke a tackle or two.

We tied by halftime and got another TD with a failed 2pt conversion right before the 4th. They crossed the 40 3 times in the 2nd half but only made the redzone once, and turned it over on downs each time. Kids were excited, the other coach said it was the best game they had played overall. If the any other teams refuse to play us then he said they'd be happy for a rematch on a Sunday.

We just beat a GOOD older team, we might have to play them 3-4 more times as other teams cower out. We'll call it a series. lol

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

Fleaflicker says pending. Only option it give me is “cancel trade”

Yeah. It takes time to process to allow for people to veto it. Had you done it on Wednesday like you said, I would have gotten 46 points from Brees and coasted to a win. Instead, I'm going to lose by ~5 points. This is all your fault.

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

Yeah. It takes time to process to allow for people to veto it. Had you done it on Wednesday like you said, I would have gotten 46 points from Brees and coasted to a win. Instead, I'm going to lose by ~5 points. This is all your fault.

Sounds like it’s your fault for trading with an unreliable SOB tbh 

I cannot be held responsible for actions I don’t take. 

Edited by Dome