What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

lifechanging content

1 hour ago, mission27 said:

For some reason I never considered cricket would be something an ordinary person would play, not just on tv.  

it’s like the most played sport in the country we had 1.4 million players the last season 

and given our entire population is just 20 fat dudes called “gaz” that’s impressive i reckon 

7 hours ago, mission27 said:
18 hours ago, Dome said:

Just found out my manager finds women with accents to be unappealing. He wants his women speakin’ pure American like they’re supposed to!

I'm the exact opposite tbh

As it should be 

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I had a dream the other day that i was at a curling rink (is that what they call it?) playing (doing?) curling.

It was a weird dream.  

Important question:

Where you the guy shooting or the guy vigorously cleaning the floor in front of the puck thingy? 

23 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Not that it isn't in the works, but what does that even have to do with buying the house.

Breaking up with someone who has joint partial ownership in a property is a serious pain in the butt. It's not just like one person kicks the other person out, there's cashing out equity, you would need to consider formally evicting, etc. etc.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Breaking up with someone who has joint partial ownership in a property is a serious pain in the butt. It's not just like one person kicks the other person out, there's cashing out equity, you would need to consider formally evicting, etc. etc.

And marriage prevents there from being a breakup? The order of events is no consequence here.

4 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

And marriage prevents there from being a breakup? The order of events is no consequence here.

Are you both contributing equally or at a different share?  If equally, it's not so important but if at a different share, don't get married or discuss pre-nup.

Edited by jonu62882