What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

I agree, took me some time to get used to having a car zoom by you knowing that they could be on their phone and accidentally pound you from behind if they happen to swerve at the wrong moment. I would almost love to have a divider up so I wouldn't always need to be watching over my shoulder if I hear a car getting close. 

They started implementing bike lanes in Tallahassee, they had a ton of dividers like this:
file_004.jpeg?w=1000G

Just now, Phire said:

They started implementing bike lanes in Tallahassee, they had a ton of dividers like this:

My lord that would be amazing. If we had that out here I doubt I'd even use my car anymore.

3 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

I agree, took me some time to get used to having a car zoom by you knowing that they could be on their phone and accidentally pound you from behind if they happen to swerve at the wrong moment. I would almost love to have a divider up so I wouldn't always need to be watching over my shoulder if I hear a car getting close. 

That is basically what happened to Harrington. The driver of a SUV  behind Harrington got distracted for a second and plowed into him sending him flying. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

That is basically what happened to Harrington. The driver of a SUV  behind Harrington got distracted for a second and plowed into him sending him flying. 

That's why I stick to mostly unused roads and back alleys. Denver had it set up nice enough not really needing to worry thanks to how wide the roads/paths were. But no way out here when the path is 2 feet wide.

Same. I couldn't support a team run by John Mara.

Have you ever listened to New York sports radio?

People  in New York are the worst, they have to purposely hack up every ones name cause knowing some ones name that is Jim or Frank would imply you care, and implying you care means you feelings and that wont fly over there. 

New York Caller: "aye first time caller, long time listener, yeah i wanted to talk receivers ya know? We got this guy, JAR-ROM  Lane, ya and this other kid Kenen Johnathan, where you do you see them coming into the fold!!?

Sports Radio Host: "You mean Jerome Lane and Keeon Johnson!? 

New York Caller: "Ja Rom Ja Home Ja Gnome same thing... "

They HACK every ones name up. Anyone over the age of  40  from NY, NJ or Philly is pretty much like this lol. 

Have you ever listened to New York sports radio?

People  in New York are the worst, they have to purposely hack up every ones name cause knowing some ones name that is Jim or Frank would imply you care, and implying you care means you feelings and that wont fly over there. 

New York Caller: "aye first time caller, long time listener, yeah i wanted to talk receivers ya know? We got this guy, JAR-ROM  Lane, ya and this other kid Kenen Johnathan, where you do you see them coming into the fold!!?

Sports Radio Host: "You mean Jerome Lane and Keeon Johnson!? 

New York Caller: "Ja Rom Ja Home Ja Gnome same thing... "

They HACK every ones name up. Anyone over the age of  40  from NY, NJ or Philly is pretty much like this lol. 

Yeah this is a common occurrence. And partly why I don't listen to sports radio. Also the fact that everyone for the past few years had utterly crapped on the process but now with Embiid and Simmons they're "buying in".

Also the fact that no one knows a lick about basketball is aggravating. Having to listen to radio hosts glamour over how dominant Okafor is just ruins your day if you're like me.

Also the fact that no one knows a lick about basketball is aggravating. Having to listen to radio hosts glamour over how dominant Okafor is just ruins your day if you're like me.

Dude x20 ... So winded. Basketball radio is reaching hard for anything... lol. 

At least you don't get the wonderful treat of turning on the local sports radio and they are talking about Allen Crabbe as the next big thing lol.. "i think with Liliard and CJ and now Crabbe, we got something special here in Portland"... Like please go get on a bike and throw your self into traffic. 

6 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Joey Diaz: "Joe Rogan, im telling you , you can't count out Kalabeeeb" 

i dont even give af that joey diaz doesn't know what he's talking about, put him in the got damn booth w/ rogan for ufc imo.

• Like 1

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Dude x20 ... So winded. Basketball radio is reaching hard for anything... lol. 

At least you don't get the wonderful treat of turning on the local sports radio and they are talking about Allen Crabbe as the next big thing lol.. "i think with Liliard and CJ and now Crabbe, we got something special here in Portland"... Like please go get on a bike and throw your self into traffic. 

We don't get Crabbe talk no. But we get how "we could move Okafor to a team like Toronto for Lowry because Toronto is bad" talks daily. Also listening to them crap on Brett Brown because he hasn't coached a team to the playoffs yet, while the team was in active tank mode for years.

Its hilarious to imagine that these guys are just putting on an act and pretending to be dumb. But these dudes legit will scream at callers if they go against the grain or something like "Well I believe Nerlens Noel has more trade value because he's an elite defensive big off the bench, where Okafor is just bad". And then the caller gets belittled because "lol Noel can't even score, Okafor can score 20 points a game so obviously he's an elite Center already".

Its just awful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

i dont even give af that joey diaz doesn't know what he's talking about, put him in the got damn booth w/ rogan for ufc imo.

Agreed x100. 

When he does the Fight Companions its so exciting, he screams and yells and goes nuts during knock outs, i love guys like that who actually get excited watching the game. Could you imagine him during a game winning touch down like during a play off game!? He would break a microphone. 

My dad is from Philly.. So he calls Jahlil, "J-hill" "Jalen" "Jaheeel" "Janen" " anything but Jahil and he has to bring him up all the time cause hes stoked lol. Im like "kill me right meow"

Dude I hear Jah-heel all the time.

The worst is when K. J. McDaniels was putting up a decent show. People at games would scream "Lets go AJ"! "Lets go Kyle"! "Lets go KG"! But never getting his name right. It was just absurd.