What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 hours ago, Viewsfromthe206 said:

Wife and I are debating about taking a vacation to Barcelona. It's pretty much a dream vacation, would also fall right in line for Valentine's. Only problem would it'd be a big hit to buying our own house, since we're living at her parents right now. 

Your live with her at her parents? 

Dude don't go to Barcelona, go get a studio or 1 bedroom together ASAP. 

You guys would have so much more fun together, with your own place. 

3 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

You should be one of those travel salesmen

I really should. 

"Germany!!? Hey lets settle down, let me tell you about beautiful Louisville, Kentucky, your going to love it.  " 

Edited by Bednarik60

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

It'll be underwater in the next decade.

I have no idea if there's any merit to that.

Doubt it. 

Im reading a lot of "ifs" and its almost 2018, You can go back to the earlier 2000s and they were saying by now a lot of the coast lines all over the world would be under water by. Now those same people are either talking 50 years out or they are talking centuries out. 

Property is worth on the coast lines of America and all over the world , more then ever. Even Al Gore just bought a beach front house worth 9 million. 

I don't think it happening, not any time soon. 

Barcelona will be there. 

Edited by Bednarik60

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Send some rain our way.  I'm tired of this 100+ degree weather.

It's been fluctuating between excessively humid 90 degree days and torrential downpours.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

It's been fluctuating between excessively humid 90 degree days and torrential downpours.

We've been mostly getting the humidity. We had a downpour a couple nights ago. And I think we had a thunderstorm the middle of last week. But it's mostly been 80s and humid.