What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

I don't doubt that why i was asking bud. Some of those pockets in the NE are insanely hot in the summmmmaaa. 

I live in one of those pockets. It was at least 90+ pretty much everyday last week. It was 81 today and it felt so good.

We've had such a mild summer. Today was like the perfect day, high-80s and a nice cool west wind coming off the ocean. 

Yesterday was 90 and muggy with no wind. It sucked. I don't do heat well at all.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

We've had such a mild summer. Today was like the perfect day, high-80s and a nice cool west wind coming off the ocean. 

Yesterday was 90 and muggy with no wind. It sucked. I don't do heat well at all.

Geez, I'd kill for 90. It's been 100+ for the last week, with 90-110 humidity in Houston.

This being said, it's always like this here during the summer...

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Geez, I'd kill for 90. It's been 100+ for the last week, with 90-110 humidity in Houston.

You don't sound like an EliteTexan. You sound like a MediocreTexan, maybe even a WhineyTexan.

Buck up, cowboy. You knew what you were getting into. 

5 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Couldn't live down south for this reason.

Loved Florida when I was down in January and March/April, Texas in early May wasn't too bad...no way I could deal with it now. 

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

You don't sound like an EliteTexan. You sound like a MediocreTexan, maybe even a WhineyTexan.

Buck up, cowboy. You knew what you were getting into. 

No, I didn't! I was like a year old when I moved to Texas!

15 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

DSW

Yup.