What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

36 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Visited Paisley Park this past week. Got to go into Studio A where a bunch of Prince's work had been recorded. They even played a part of a song that Prince recorded for a new Jazz album he was working on. The talent that little man had was unbelievable. Only bad part of the tour was that they didn't allow cameras.

What crazy is he would play all his own instruments and record each one individually then put it all together , so crazy to think about. 

He also got other bands started just so he could have someone else release music he didn't have the time to record.

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

What crazy is he would play all his own instruments and record each one individually then put it all together , so crazy to think about. 

He would send invites online so people could come to his studio and he'd host a party there. Sometimes he'd just hangout in the rafters and watch.They said one night Madonna was in town and came out and sang to Prince while he played the piano. Either way can you imagine being in a room of 40 people and see those two on stage no less than 5 feet in front of you?

15 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

He would send invites online so people could come to his studio and he'd host a party there. Sometimes he'd just hangout in the rafters and watch.They said one night Madonna was in town and came out and sang to Prince while he played the piano. Either way can you imagine being in a room of 40 people and see those two on stage no less than 5 feet in front of you?

I heard that sometimes at these parties, he would invite people to play basketball. And then serve pancakes after he served them on the court.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

I heard that sometimes at these parties, he would invite people to play basketball. And then serve pancakes after he served them on the court.

All lies for the sake of comedy and to make Charlie Murphy relevant.

1 minute ago, TENINCH said:
4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

You sound like you are fun at parties.

2 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Micki Free said it really happened.

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/music/a54667/prince-basketball-game-charlie-murphy-micki-free/

Charlie Murphy wasn’t lying. Everything that happened in that [”True Hollywood Stories” sketch] was for real. We went back to Prince’s house after the club. It was 1985, and there was a bunch of girls with Eddie [Murphy], myself, Charlie—rest in peace—and some other guys. And out of nowhere Prince says, “Do you guys want to play basketball?” Me and Charlie and Eddie are looking at each other like, what the hell? And Prince goes, “Me, Micki, and Gilbert against you, Eddie, and Uncle Ray.”

We played three-on-three. I don’t remember if we changed our clothes, but I know for certain that Prince did not change his. He didn’t gear up to play. If anything changed beyond the blouses, it was his heels. Prince changed into some tennis shoes. All I remember is when Prince made that first shot, it was all-net. I’m looking at him make shot after shot, like, “What the hell?” Then at the end they really did make us pancakes—blueberry pancakes. And they were good! Hanging out with Prince was magical.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

LOL I know. I was joking. Should have included an emoticon so it didn't go over Adenalin's head. He had a basketball net installed in studio b of paisley park too but the tour guide said all those stories from the Chappelle show occurred at Prince's house because the studio wasn't finished until 1987.

18 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Bill Burr said he asked Charlie Murphy about the Rick James sketch and most of it happened, except the clearly over the top stuff like Rick James getting kicked on the top of a dresser. He did specifically say that Charlie told Rick James' security "if you guys take one more step I'm throwing this fine young gentlemen out the mother friendly window".

23 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

You sound like you are fun at parties.

Only if he'd play ball and make us pancakes.