What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

19 hours ago, pwny said:

This is also far, far, far better than you would ever expect. 

I don't understand how you can do this w/3 ingredients without lying.

1.Macaroni.

2.Cheese.

3.Water.

4.Salt.

Already over the ingredient number.

20 hours ago, pwny said:

I will disagree with this. Solely because I recently started cooking burgers like this and they’re incredible. Five Guys smashes the burger after they’ve already cooked one side, which pushes all the fat out of the burger. And somehow despite having a super thin burger, they can’t even get a decent crust on them. And they don’t season the beef, which is trash.

But seriously - try that burger in that link. I used to be a huge advocate for the 10 oz thick boi burger cooked just past medium rare, but after doing these, I’m probably not going back unless I *have* to. 

The heck?  How do you even get a good smash on a burger while it's already cooking?  That's dumb as heck.  Nonsense tbh.

20 hours ago, pwny said:

He heavily advocates for American cheese because of how well it melts, and it’s worth trusting him on it even if you aren’t big on American cheese. However, if that’s a deal breaker, I did just do one with harvarti ~30 minutes ago and it worked really well. Just make sure If you switch, it’s to another really melty cheese. 

But also, what is "American Cheese" even tbh?

It sounds made up.  Sharp Cheddar slices melt real good and are best option for this style burgers.  Or really...pretty much any style burger tbh.

Edited by Tugboat

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/odds-nfl-randomly-drug-testing-eric-reid-7-times-season-055406909.html

The low odds came because apparently only 10 players are tested per week, including practice squad and whatnot beyond the 53 man roster. 

Honestly that makes it harder to wrap my head around lol.

In my last job, I was randomed 3 times in seven years, and knew people in the double digits. Also people were hit every time they came back from a 2 week or longer vacation. It never felt random to me.

Edited by twslhs20

4 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I don't understand how you can do this w/3 ingredients without lying.

1.Macaroni.

2.Cheese.

3.Water.

4.Salt.

Already over the ingredient number.

Water and salt never get counted as an ingredient because it’s expected that anyone cooking would never need to buy them for a recipe. But if you feel the need to count them, it’s 5 (or 6 if you add pepper). 

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Water and salt never get counted as an ingredient because it’s expected that anyone cooking would never need to buy them for a recipe. But if you feel the need to count them, it’s 5 (or 6 if you add pepper). 

Well I’m assuming I’m going to need some saliva to help get the food down. So now we’re up to 7. How complicated is this Mac and Cheese anyways?!?!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

Honestly that makes it harder to wrap my head around lol.

In my last job, I was randomed 3 times in seven years, and knew people in the double digits. Also people were hit every time they came back from a 2 week or longer vacation. It never felt random to me.

At my last job a guy got “randomly chosen” after he sheepishly asked the boss how he decides when to test people lmao 

he passed, but we all thought for sure the new guy was a goner lol.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Well I’m assuming I’m going to need some saliva to help get the food down. So now we’re up to 7. How complicated is this Mac and Cheese anyways?!?!

I’m pretty sure you also need a stomach, stomach acid, digestive tract, and various enzymes. It’s also preferable to have some lactase handy, as it could be painful without it.

Just now, pwny said:

I’m pretty sure you also need a stomach, stomach acid, digestive tract, and various enzymes. It’s also preferable to have some lactase handy, as it could be painful without it.

Plus a fork, and a bowl, and in assuming at the very least a sauce pan?

Yeah, I’ll stick with the kraft instant Mac 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Plus a fork, and a bowl, and in assuming at the very least a sauce pan?

You can probably get away without the fork and bowl. Just jam your hand or nub of an arm into the sauce pan and pull out some food. But then you would need a hand or nub of an arm. I guess a talented foot or leg could work. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yeah, I’ll stick with the kraft instant Mac 

And need fingers to open up the box and various packets? PASS  

In all seriousness, this is just as easy and quick (within a minute or two) as instant Mac, but insanely better. 

I don't know how common Speedway Gas stations are but I bought a car wash a month ago and it was closed. It was closed again today too when I tried to use it.

If anyone wants, the code is 12397. It expires today or tomorrow, if it's not already expired. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I don't know how common Speedway Gas stations are but I bought a car wash a month ago and it was closed. It was closed again today too when I tried to use it.

If anyone wants, the code is 12397. It expires today or tomorrow, if it's not already expired. 

This is the most useful post in the history of this forum. 

46 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

This is a scam. I’m sure of it.

Gonna pull up punch in the number and BOOM, surrounded by SWAT.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

This is the most useful post in the history of this forum. 

Just now, Dome said:

This is a scam. I’m sure of it.

Gonna pull up punch in the number and BOOM, surrounded by SWAT.

Let’s throw down bruh 

On 3/2/2019 at 1:36 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Take the trip to Colorado man, it’s pretty spectacular. Drive and stay in crappy motels if you must, it’s doable.

I went to Colorado 8 times in my youth cause my aunt lived in Rifle and it’s one of my favorite places. Haven’t been there pretty much since my parents split in like 2005 or so, so I think if I can figure out how to go id want to rehash a lot of my old memories lol. 

Luckily for me I’ve been to 49 states and have done a ton of stuff on vacations thanks to adventurous parents so redoing old vacations isn’t really impractical for me. 

• Like 1