What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

51 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Potentially but that won't be discussed I'm sure till the year end review. 

Like I said my boss is allergic to the word promotion. I think in his head if he doesn't say it, it doesn't exist. 

I'm going to be in a good negotiating position in about 3 months time as we also have someone leaving on maternity, leaving me as by far the most senior member of our team. 

Send out some resumes and market yourself with the new responsibilities, then bail.

Had our array equalization raise kick in the first of this month, so that was pretty swell. Split over last year and this year. Can't complain about two sizable bumps in two years on top of the step increase due to longevity.

3 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Had our array equalization raise kick in the first of this month, so that was pretty swell. Split over last year and this year. Can't complain about two sizable bumps in two years on top of the step increase due to longevity.

I feel ya. I recently upgraded from bologna sandwiches for lunch to turkey at least 3x per week.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

those $.00.25  raises seriously add up tho. 

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Stay humble man, it's easy to forget when you move up from Oscar Meyer to Boar's Head.

Lets not get to carried away. 

That is like saying your going from a Toyota Corolla to a Supra. 

Still trying to get there home slice. 

Edited by Bednarik60

14 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

that's real slick of ya bernard, ya know what... im a just a regular guy who likes to post neat stuff.. so imma do something real raw. gonna accept your apology and we'll call a spade a spade how about that my friend 

Thanks partner. Was loosing sleep over all that Tim non sense from last night. Glad you can be a real classy fella and call a spade a spade.