What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We crushed their dreams the one year they were good and then Fisher called Jacksonville the Titans second home. They've always seemed mad about it.

This doesn't explain why I can't like Jags posters. And tbh we have good Jags posters. They're right on that line between depressed and still funny versus depressed and properly medicated thus removing the funny where I find myself most at home on FF.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We would have stomped the Rams. No amount of argument could make me believe otherwise. 

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This doesn't explain why I can't like Jags posters. And tbh we have good Jags posters. They're right on that line between depressed and still funny versus depressed and properly medicated thus removing the funny where I find myself most at home on FF.

Sense the bitterness from them. That and they broke Mariota's leg and ruined my Christmas.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Sense the bitterness from them. That and they broke Mariota's leg and ruined my Christmas.

You deserved it.

Just now, titans0021 said:

See this rams. They may pretend to be funny-miserable, but really they're just miserable-miserable.

Nah, I’m funny. I just enjoy some good sadism when it comes to the garbage Titans.