What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just read about your friends dog @Desperado82 sorry to hear about that about that. How horrible. 

We always had collars on our dogs growing up and I never thought about it. We never had anything happen at all, not even a scary moment or anything. I honestly didn't even know it was a danger at all.

My dog always has her collar on, definitely gonna get in the habit of taking it off when I can, though she doesn't jump or even run so I can't imagine what she'd get it caught on.

@domepatrol91 Thanks. She's not in a good place. I wish I had a vehicle so I could drive up and at least offer to be there. 

When I first got into dogs, I kept a collar on in the house/crate, because...well, I didn't know any better. It wasn't until I started reading some horror stories that I finally kept them off whenever we weren't somewhere they absolutely needed to be on a leash/collar. Just too many things that can go wrong.

So my buddy bought a house last year and around January he got a girl as one of his roommates.

First time I met her, it was brief, but I thought she was really cute.

A month later, we all go to a concert three hours away and its a overnight trip. She is from Memphis, so she didnt go with us, and I had a ticket on the first row that was given to me, so when she got there, it was brief, and not very pleasant. We also traded non-pleasantries after the show.

Havent seen her since, but me and my buddy always hang out and he always tells me stuff about her, and Im sure he always talks to her about me. Bastard. We dont like each other...at least according to him.

He told me a month ago that she loved Jason Isbell because I had been listening to his new album constantly, and I was like cool, but you know after a while, I was like, if she wants to go, I might be able to get tickets to one of his 5 sold out shows in October.

Its only August, and I just talked to her on speaker phone with him and his girlfriend in the background. We are going out this week....

We are both sarcastic, hateful people, and we both know it wont work, but thanks to the match maker, we are going out.

2 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I tell everyone that if I ever become that big of a nuisance when I'm older, shoot me.

My wife has strict orders to shoot me whenever she deems me "old."

Honestly can't wait. 

• Like 1