What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I feel like the NFL News section became the Fake News section. A lot of unexpected stuff when I went there today.

Have you turned on sports radio or sports coverage on TV lately? Just culturally seems like we are going for anything that gets attention over real substance. 

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Have you turned on sports radio or sports coverage on TV lately? Just culturally seems like we are going for anything that gets attention over real substance. 

Only stuff I pay attention to is MMA related coverage or stuff from the Ringer. I did see that Skip said Nate Diaz used sumo wrestling to get McGregor down lol

• Like 1

MMA talk when the person doesn't know what they are talking about, might be the hardest thing to ever listen to. Like it can get bad with football, but even the fair weather football fans sorta know who is who and what they do, lol the fair weather MMA has no clue what is going on at all, like couldn't be anymore clueless.

It would be like me going on a podcast about Cricket and trying to hang like i know what im talking about lol. I would try to go in and be like "Virat Kohli is a guy , hes a guy, that when you need a out..hes got you, the reflexes on that guy".. they would be like "wut!!?"

Edited by Bednarik60

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

Me. Its already been decided. I have the lowest body fat out of any poster, which means i have the highest character and its only fitting the person with the highest character leaves the last post. 

Ummm

B60, I think you have the lowest body fat for sure.

Edited by Calibucsfan
sorrryyyy