What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I am not talking about anything illegal. 

And you have a thread on Alcohol, which last i checked is a drug. Not to mention a thread on vaping which is Tobacco, which again is a drug. Also two of the biggest killers and causes of cancer in America. 

We don't allow members to discuss taking 'hits' of marijuana on the forum.   If you have questions about forum administration, you can send me a PM.  

The red and white Vespa GTS 300 S  damn son!  Pull up through a Chick-Fil-A drive through on this sexy beast and your guaranteed to pull the 8 working the drive through, she would climb through the drive through window, quit her job and ride into the sunset with you. 

58f94ba9eb32b0447047f53f.jpg?width=1024&

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

more like 60-90 MPH. B| I went to Portland's Vespa shop and they had multiple models that go that fast lol. 

They are so small and light. I imagine 70-90 MPH on a scooter would feel nuts. 

90mph on a scooter sounds like a deathtrap tbh buddy. 

Lol this ad says look how this brilliant company in Niles Mi is disrupting a $200b company. I doubt the trash ghetto city by me is disrupting anything besides available space in local jails. 

9 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

The red and white Vespa GTS 300 S  damn son!  Pull up through a Chick-Fil-A drive through on this sexy beast and your guaranteed to pull the 8 working the drive through, she would climb through the drive through window, quit her job and ride into the sunset with you. 

58f94ba9eb32b0447047f53f.jpg?width=1024&

lmao almost forgot about that. i've seen that girl at steak n shake again. i shaved my mountain man beard, so she didn't recognize me, but when she swiped my card she noticed my name again and did a double take and was like "Youuuuu!!!!!". She was really cool, we just laughed bout it. She said she wasn't gonna actually gonna get in she was just gonna come outside and talk

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

How is it that the designers of this forum were clever enough to remove the functionality to like your own post, but a billion dollar company like Facebook can't.  

If I don't like my own stuff then who will 

17 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Parents? Girlfriend? 

Haven't seen my dad in years, mom's in Europe, not fb friends with my wife so the fate of my statuses rests entirely on my shoulders