What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 12/16/2017 at 11:08 PM, jrry32 said:

$250,000,000 for a house? Does it come with the Los Angeles Clippers?

But that island castle looks pretty amazing, and IIRC, it "only" cost around $22-23 million.

I like how the description for the Arizona one says "...no neighbors in sight" even though there's a neighbor's house in the picture lol.

6 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

@Tyty come out to Cali, you can be my pool boy/gardener/handy man. I'll pay more than you were making before too (and I'll take you to see Star Wars, my treat)

I already saw Star Wars but heck, if ya give me free rooms nd board and pay me, heck heck heck. Free beers would be a plus as well

5 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

I like how the description for the Arizona one says "...no neighbors in sight" even though there's a neighbor's house in the picture lol.

Maybe it's a Joel osteen setup where your neighbors are all actually your houses you have for family 

Just now, Tyty said:

I already saw Star Wars but heck, if ya give me free rooms nd board and pay me, heck heck heck. Free beers would be a plus as well

I did too, but I need to see it again. And of course it'd be free to stay here, as long as you're good with living in the garage. The beer fridge is in the garage too... just sayin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

I did too, but I need to see it again. And of course it'd be free to stay here, as long as you're good with living in the garage. The beer fridge is in the garage too... just sayin.

I claim dibs. 

Should have claimed dibs earlier tyty

19 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

I mean, dibs is dibs, right? OK, you're hired.

I guess matts and I will have to work in shifts. I got mornings he's got nights you'll be completely covered 

• Like 1