What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

There are 35,000 species of manbearbig and only 10 of them are aggressive.

This thread is literally full of infant girlie girlios.

I'll text you a picture of manbearpig. Really, I will.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I cleaned out a storage shed once that was infested with brown recluse spiders.  Had the species confirmed by someone who knows that sort of thing.  I went in to start cleaning it out, I moved a single box and saw like a dozen of them scramble away from the bottom.  I left immediately, but eventually  went back.  When I did, I went in with a full skiimask, goggles, compression shirt, three gloves on each hand taped at my wrist and I taped the opening between my shoes and pants.  It was terrifying. 

It was terrifying, but I am also a man, so I manned up and I did it after taking the necessary precautions.  You're all sounding like girlie men.  Like legitimate remove your mancard girlie men. 

Spiders kill bugs and are literally THE best pest control you can get.  If you see a spider and you kill it, you're literally a moron because spiders are fiercely territorial.  If there's one spider, there won't be more spiders, so every spider you kill is literally an invitation to more/other spiders coming in, and they will get in.  If they get in, however, you're eliminating cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes and all other manner of disgusting bugs. 

There are 35,000 species of spiders, and of those 35,000 species of spiders, about ten of them are aggressive. 

I had a wolf spider crawl across my face when I was trying to sleep once and, recognizing it was a spider, I was a man with actual testicles and I gently and calmly let it crawl onto my hand so that I could place it onto the ground to continue being a territorial creature that eliminates pests... For free.

It's literally like a gaggle of high school girls in here right now. 

You're a very weird person. There are a lot of people out there who are afraid of dogs because they've had bad experiences with them. There are a lot of people out there who are afraid of public speaking. I am not afraid of dogs and have to speak publicly as part of my job. Yet, I don't insult people who have those fears. You should probably think a little harder about whether you're being reasonable or not. It's very odd to be so bothered by other people's fears.

15 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

People take the interest so seriously....

I feel like people take trivial things in general too seriously. In many cases they also don't care enough about the things they should. They have it backwards.

Just now, jrry32 said:

You're a very weird person. There are a lot of people out there who are afraid of dogs because they've had bad experiences with them. There are a lot of people out there who are afraid of public speaking. I am not afraid of dogs and have to speak publicly as part of my job. Yet, I don't insult people who have those fears. You should probably think a little harder about whether you're being reasonable or not. It's very odd to be so bothered by other people's fears.

Dogs are a rational fear, and so is public speaking.  A dog bite alone could kill you.  You could stutter through a public speech and have miniature post traumatic stress about it randomly for the rest of your life. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Dogs are a rational fear, and so is public speaking.  A dog bite alone could kill you.  You could stutter through a public speech and have miniature post traumatic stress about it randomly for the rest of your life. 

And as you've already demonstrated, a spider bite can kill you. You can also get bitten by a spider and suffer an allergic reaction or damage from venom. So you're not exactly distinguishing anything here.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

And as you've already demonstrated, a spider bite can kill you. You can also get bitten by a spider and suffer an allergic reaction or damage from venom. So you're not exactly distinguishing anything here.

I saw 3 people die from venomous public speaking bites alone this year. It's an epidemic.

Just now, jrry32 said:

And as you've already demonstrated, a spider bite can kill you.

Spiders aren't aggressive.  Dogs are.  Spiders aren't dangerous.  Only people who should be afraid of spiders are people who live in Australia and like two other places.