What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I'm thinking about writing something witty or informative here (not both, that's just malarkey) and I'm drawing a blank on both fronts.

Hope you all are having a great day. :D

One of my coworkers (a super sweet old lady) asked me to take her “lots of beautiful pictures” while I’m in Florida during the spring break season.

My wife and her little sister have been taking pictures of all the beautiful women in the skimpiest clothes we’ve seen so far. This poor old lady will be receiving a digital photo album full of barely covered butts and breasts. xDxDxD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You spent time in Houston this week, so yes.

Just the airport (the new section) but it was actually a really nice airport. I want to spend time in Houston and Austin sometime soon. Thinking our next vacation might be Texas/Mexico

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

One of my coworkers (a super sweet old lady) asked me to take her “lots of beautiful pictures” while I’m in Florida during the spring break season.

My wife and her little sister have been taking pictures of all the beautiful women in the skimpiest clothes we’ve seen so far. This poor old lady will be receiving a digital photo album full of barely covered butts and breasts. xDxDxD

Can I have a digital photo album full of barely covered butts and breasts as well

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Just the airport (the new section) but it was actually a really nice airport. I want to spend time in Houston and Austin sometime soon. Thinking our next vacation might be Texas/Mexico

That boarder is actually pretty sketchy. I'd vote Austin over Houston for a vacation, excellent night life/live music scene and a generally great vibe.

37 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

My wife and her little sister have been taking pictures of all the beautiful women in the skimpiest clothes we’ve seen so far.

Your wife is doing this? Is she also showing you the pictures and asking you for input? This can only mean one thing. She wants to bring strangers into your world. Have one at home ready for her tonight, and don't ruin the surprise by asking or making sure.

44 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Have one at home ready for her tonight, and don't ruin the surprise by asking or making sure.

Solid advice.

we actually had a friend of a friend (not so subtly) hint to us about this but my wife was too drunk to pick up on it and I wasn’t about to press the issue to my drunk wife

that missed opportunity (maybe) still haunts me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

That boarder is actually pretty sketchy. I'd vote Austin over Houston for a vacation, excellent night life/live music scene and a generally great vibe.

Yeah I’ve heard it’s not the best, are there any points of entry there that aren’t as bad in that area? 

We had talked about spending a weekend in Austin then flying down to Mexico rather than driving.

51 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah I’ve heard it’s not the best, are there any points of entry there that aren’t as bad in that area? 

Not really. That whole border area is pretty ran down. I mean, where in Mexico are you looking to go to?

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’d like to come back alive, and preferably without any PTSD from a run in with the cartel 

I'd suggest to stay away from the border, then. 

Only places I can think of that miss that kinda action are the tourist areas - Cancun, Playa del Carmen, etc (and even those places are getting a bit troublesome).

6 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I would also like to see "lots of beautiful pictures" of your time in Florida.