What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, fretgod99 said:

Waffle House is fantastic and bacon is vastly overrated. Sausage > Bacon.

People gonna hate on me for being 100% objectively correct.

Sausage, hashbrowns, eggs, and a homemade biscuit. Give me that and I'm in heaven.

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

No. Things just aren't that black and white. I mentioned this awhile back in WAYTA, but a friend of mine sent me the mugshot he found on the internet of another friend of mine. He had been booked on serious domestic violence charges (like serious shiot). I hung out with this guy quite a bit. I had met his significant other more than a few times. He was a super friendly and personable guy. There was never any indication that something was amiss.

I know some people whom I wouldn't be surprised if they got arrested. But some people are just amazing at not letting it show. I guess they compartmentalize it.

Then there's the dude I went to school with who was charged with drugging and sexually assaulting his significant other, then basically stalking her, and I was like, "Yeah, I can see that."

5 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:
10 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Chorizo > Sausage > Bacon

FIFY

Depends on the chorizo and what I'm having it in. But often times, yes. Also, Chorizo is really just a subset of Sausage. So, original point still stands: Sausage > Bacon.

I give you one half-point for effort.

Just now, fretgod99 said:

Depends on the chorizo and what I'm having it in. But often times, yes. Regardless, original point still stands: Sausage > Bacon.

This is true, and I'll fight you if you try to disagree.

6 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Then there's the dude I went to school with who was charged with drugging and sexually assaulting his significant other, then basically stalking her, and I was like, "Yeah, I can see that."

On the news or in other media it's always "omg he was so normal" or "yeah, just a happy go lucky guy, we had no idea"

Nobody is ever like "Oh I knew that dude was trouble!"

12 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

On the news or in other media it's always "omg he was so normal" or "yeah, just a happy go lucky guy, we had no idea"

Nobody is ever like "Oh I knew that dude was trouble!"

If they would have asked me on that one, I would have been, "Uh, yeah. He always seemed like a stereotypical frat guy d-bag. So, this is kinda right in his wheelhouse."