What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Ohh yeaah dude! You know what is up. 

If you get that that trifecta-death trap of goodness of hash brown, runny egg yolk and country gravy, its amazing. 

You got to have some generously buttered toast to  so you can make some mini barges to your mouth of hash brown-egg yolk gravy goodness. 

That's also true. I've found that sausage links in it works best for this set up as well

3 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Just realized you can follow people. 

Stalking mode: engaged. 

follow.png

The person also gets a notification, so at least they know who to file a restraining order against.

3 minutes ago, NickButera said:

A person has no name. So good luck on that restraining order. 

So I just did a Google search, thinking maybe your screenname was a pop culture reference of some sort, and this is the first thing that popped up...

nicholas-butera-320.jpg

13 minutes ago, iPwn said:

So I just did a Google search, thinking maybe your screenname was a pop culture reference of some sort, and this is the first thing that popped up...

nicholas-butera-320.jpg

Dang! You found me! xD

There's a meaning behind my name, yes. And no, it's not my real one lol

Always amazes me when you watch the news and every one is shocked there neighbor was a maniac and there all like "i never would guess that in 100 years, they were just the nicest people!" lol... like really no signs, not 1? These are the people are who just asleep at the wheel at everything in life lol. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Always amazes me when you watch the news and every one is shocked there neighbor was a maniac and there all like "i never would guess that in 100 years, they were just the nicest people!" lol... like really no signs, not 1? These are the people are who just asleep at the wheel at everything in life lol. 

I used to be a cop, and yea, it's that surreal. These people put on the nicest facade in the world, and live an entirely secret life in the comfort of their homes. 

Just now, NickButera said:

I used to be a cop, and yea, it's that surreal. These people put on the nicest facade in the world, and live an entirely secret life in the comfort of their homes. 

Well don't you think if you were the neighbor, that at some point a freak would show some sign or something? Or are there really those people out there that are so sociopathic that you can't tell? 

6 hours ago, Desperado82 said:
6 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Somehow this is your fault.

It's always his fault.

I take full responsibility. It was immature, dangerous, and unnecessary. And I regret it. All I can do is apologize and move forward, trying to be a better person than I was yesterday.