What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Sorry. Couldn't read what you said. The glare off this replica World Series ring temporary blinded me. 

3 World Series titles in over 100 years...3 World Series titles in 35 years.  Enjoy it.

6 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

The crazies definitely find you. Worst part is you can't always see 'em coming. That means you didn't charge nearly enough of a retainer for when the crazy hits.

The nice part about living in Florida is that I am somewhat experienced with dealing with crazy. Just give them a nice homeless person to chew on, and we're good.

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

3 World Series titles in over 100 years...3 World Series titles in 35 years.  Enjoy it.

Oh I am.

Theo is about to have 90's Yankee money once the apartments/hotels and network finish up. I'll enjoy those other 2-3 titles over the next few years almost as much.

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Blood red mad that @iPwn has 56 footballs. I've read most his posts. I'd give like 4 footballs. But he's not getting any damn footballs from me. 

Well there goes my vote for you in the STASHEYs...

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Blood red mad that @iPwn has 56 footballs. I've read most his posts. I'd give like 4 footballs. But he's not getting any damn footballs from me. 

Figured you'd be blood green mad tbh

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Oh I am.

Theo is about to have 90's Yankee money once the apartments/hotels and network finish up. I'll enjoy those other 2-3 titles over the next few years almost as much.

Whatever you say hrubes...remember how bad the Yankees have been?

7 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Working night shift is fun. Sleeping is hard though. Any other night owls around? 

I was just thinking I wish I had a more traditional 8-5 schedule.  This whole M/T mornings, W/Th/F evenings thing is wonky.  Could be worse I suppose.