What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

Clicky on his name. It'll take you to his profile. There, it will show you that he likes the Lakers. When you're done throwing up in your mouth, come back here and help me try to fix this nonsense.

That's a LOT of work, and I'm not a fan of work.

2 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Clicky on his name. It'll take you to his profile. There, it will show you that he likes the Lakers. When you're done throwing up in your mouth, come back here and help me try to fix this nonsense.

Psst - you're gonna want to do the same... on @CWood21's profile.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

That's a LOT of work, and I'm not a fan of work.

Dude, you're a Sooners fan. It can't be any more work than swallowing your dignity every time you have to look in the mirror.

Also, how did I not know you're a Sooners fan until now? That's gross. Why do you hate America?

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You can fix that...just saying.

In the pipeline. Have talked to webby about it in the past, will do some more during our reboot too. But I'm busy making the Jaguars forum great rn. 

Just now, fretgod99 said:

Dude, you're a Sooners fan. It can't be any more work than swallowing your dignity every time you have to look in the mirror.

Also, how did I not know you're a Sooners fan until now? That's gross. Why do you hate America?

Not sure how you knew I was a Sooners fan...also, not sure what that means either.  Do explain.

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Psst - you're gonna want to do the same... on @CWood21's profile.

Why would I want to do that and remind myself he's a Lakers and a Sooners fan? I prosecute criminals for a living. I don't need more reminders that horrible people exist everywhere I go.

Why would I want to do that and remind myself he's a Lakers and a Sooners fan? I prosecute criminals for a living. I don't need more reminders that horrible people exist everywhere I go.

Can't beat Oklahoma?  Go to the Big 10...seems reasonable.

That's adorable.