What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

There are Nebraska fans who are sane, ordinary people with objective perspectives on life and football, then there are the Nebraska fans everybody is familiar with. I'm one of the former.

Ehhhhhhhh. I don't know about that.

5 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Well, I mean it's iPwn, so mostly they just tolerate him because they heard he has an awesome horse-lawyer friend who's just the bees knees.

Speaking of, I'm an almost-lawyer. How does one break into horse law? Do the clients just kind of find you? 

Just now, iPwn said:
3 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

There are Nebraska fans who are sane, ordinary people with objective perspectives on life and football, then there are the Nebraska fans everybody is familiar with. I'm one of the former.

Ehhhhhhhh. I don't know about that

I read that and saw "farmer" and things suddenly made sense. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Speaking of, I'm an almost-lawyer. How does one break into horse law? Do the clients just kind of find you? 

The crazies definitely find you. Worst part is you can't always see 'em coming. That means you didn't charge nearly enough of a retainer for when the crazy hits.

6 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Legit, I've actually always had a grudging respect for Oklahoma. I was sad when the Big XII formed making that game not a yearly thing. Texas on the other hand is The Worst.

I really do wish Oklahoma would do what's best for Oklahoma...but no.  It continues to ties it's boat to Texas and a lesser degree Oklahoma State.  We'd be in the damn SEC already...

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I really do wish Oklahoma would do what's best for Oklahoma...but no.  It continues to ties it's boat to Texas and a lesser degree Oklahoma State.  We'd be in the damn SEC already...

Yeah, when we bounced for the Big Ten, I was a bit like, "Um ... what?" Then more and more of the Texas stuff came out and I'm like, "Yep. I'm good with it."

Just now, fretgod99 said:

Yeah, when we bounced for the Big Ten, I was a bit like, "Um ... what?" Then more and more of the Texas stuff came out and I'm like, "Yep. I'm good with it."

Don't get me wrong, Nebraska did what was best for Nebraska and I respect them for that.  There's some rumbling that Oklahoma is trying to get their ducks in a row so they can join the Big 10.  I'm not sure how much I believe it, but whatever gets us out of the failing conference that is known as the Big 12.

Just now, CWood21 said:

Don't get me wrong, Nebraska did what was best for Nebraska and I respect them for that.  There's some rumbling that Oklahoma is trying to get their ducks in a row so they can join the Big 10.  I'm not sure how much I believe it, but whatever gets us out of the failing conference that is known as the Big 12.

Oklahoma would be MUCH better than Rutgers or Maryland.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

First time the Cubs have been relevant in what...108 years?

Sorry. Couldn't read what you said. The glare off this replica World Series ring temporary blinded me.