What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It triggers me so bad too. It's pretty much the only thing you can make fun of me about that actually bothers me. 

Have you considered becoming an Arizona Cards fan?

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I thinnk I know who this is. Is the number of teams this poster liked also the number of bathroom no-no's the player in his name had?

Nah, Ravens and Seahawks.

13 minutes ago, The LBC said:

It was what I ended up trading in my truck to buy new.  I'd wanted to wait until Hyundai released the Eco package on the Sante Fe and the Tucson (Tucson was really just a shade too small, but I was trying all options) because the wraparound warranty on Hyundais is insane (an extra $2k to extend the platinum/bumper-to-bumper warranty out to 10 years/100k miles), but I ended up coming back around to the Outback because Subarus are still friendly enough under the hood that I can do a lot of even the major maintenance work myself.

Nice dude. That is cool you can do some stuff your self to, then im sure its not to bad either cost wise to get it worked if ever need be or have something done to it for you if you ever need be.  It seems like a no BS straightforward car. 

Where i drive a lot i just hit gravel roads all the time and essentially have to turn around. Where you could go "pussboots B60!" and "vroooom" right up the trail lol. :(

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Lavar Ball is a big nope. lol. Im sure hes a great basketball player( i have no clue) but man hes a dork and just unbearable. 

I have the ESPN app strictly for score and injury updates. And I swear to God, every freaking game in the summer league I got like 4 notifications about his shoes.

Ball wears Kobe shoes today

What is the message Ball is trying to send wearing these different shoes?

[video] Ball rocking his Curry shoes

[video] watch our panel discuss Ball's shoe choice

Just make it stop. 

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Nope that wouldn't help things.

I mean that way, you'd get to root against the Rams. And of course, both your teams would match. 

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

I have the ESPN app strictly for score and injury updates. And I swear to God, every freaking game in the summer league I got like 4 notifications about his shoes.

Ball wears Kobe shoes today

What is the message Ball is trying to send wearing these different shoes?

[video] Ball rocking his Curry shoes

[video] watch our panel discuss Ball's shoe choice

Just make it stop. 

LOL just what you need .. Hot shoe talk. 

But that is seriously all you ever hear about this guy, just on and on about his shoes, and what shoes hes into, what shoes he going to wear and what shes he likes now and doesn't like now. Its sad when you turn Sports Radio and 3 men in there 40's are discussion a 20 year old's shoe taste. 

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I mean that way, you'd get to root against the Rams. And of course, both your teams would match. 

Let's say this happens. Then, literally for the rest of time, on the baseball forum.

"YOU'RE A CARDINALS FAN"

"STOP IT"

"Well dude technically you are since you like the Arizona Cardinals."

Rinse, repeat.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Let's say this happens. Then, literally for the rest of time, on the baseball forum.

"YOU'RE A CARDINALS FAN"

"STOP IT"

"Well dude technically you are since you like the Arizona Cardinals."

Rinse, repeat.

I see no problem.

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Its Lonzo Ball right not Lavar Ball?.. lol. 

I just know him as the big goofy looking monotone voiced guy whos the shoe guy. 

Lonzo is the son, Lavar is the dad.