What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 7/17/2017 at 7:27 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

That's like asking me not to mock ET's knees.

Aren't they totally bionic at this point?

You don't mock bionic knees because you don't mock cyborgs.  I mean, at this point ET is like 1/29th Terminator.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Lol I've been thinking about pushing the boundaries of morality and picking up a second team. I've got some spare time. I used to like the Seahawks cause it's my dad's team but IDK, I don't like most of their fans IRL. I live around a bunch of them and they've kinda pushed me away.

I was thinking the 49ers cause they're a bad team with a good local fanbase I could meet up with, but they're also NFC. I was also thinking the Rams for the same reason, but also the same reason not to.

Probably gonna go AFC. Easy choice is the Browns because I'm already rooting for them out of pity. I have a few weeks to think on it. 

The Browns are going to murder the NFL unless other front offices start valuing future assets appropriately. Hop on that bandwagon.

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Lol I've been thinking about pushing the boundaries of morality and picking up a second team. I've got some spare time. I used to like the Seahawks cause it's my dad's team but IDK, I don't like most of their fans IRL. I live around a bunch of them and they've kinda pushed me away.

I was thinking the 49ers cause they're a bad team with a good local fanbase I could meet up with, but they're also NFC. I was also thinking the Rams for the same reason, but also the same reason not to.

Probably gonna go AFC. Easy choice is the Browns because I'm already rooting for them out of pity. I have a few weeks to think on it. Might just pick a college team if my hearts not in it for another NFL team.

Don't go to that bad place.   Nothing good comes from it.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Don't go to that bad place.   Nothing good comes from it.

The Seahawks were my 2nd team for years, basically until they got good. I never ran into any problems. 

Issues arise when you don't have a favorite team. If one is clearly YOUR TEAM and the other is just a side piece, its no big deal. 

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:
On 7/17/2017 at 9:27 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

That's like asking me not to mock ET's knees.

Aren't they totally bionic at this point?

You don't mock bionic knees because you don't mock cyborgs.  I mean, at this point ET is like 1/29th Terminator.

Would explain the stiff walking. Arthritis ain't no joke.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:
15 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

True, but if I became a Titans fan a guy with the username Ramssuperbowl99 would constantly be posting on a Titans forum...

Oh. I kinda do like this.

#screwgreggwilliams 

But also, you really don't want to be just like @titans0021

3 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Cool to you can camp in them comfortably. Me and this lady would go like 20 miles deep into nowhere on some back country road and just camp and do whatever and sleep in the back of that thing...  those things are truly versatile/survivor man cars. 

It was what I ended up trading in my truck to buy new.  I'd wanted to wait until Hyundai released the Eco package on the Sante Fe and the Tucson (Tucson was really just a shade too small, but I was trying all options) because the wraparound warranty on Hyundais is insane (an extra $2k to extend the platinum/bumper-to-bumper warranty out to 10 years/100k miles), but I ended up coming back around to the Outback because Subarus are still friendly enough under the hood that I can do a lot of even the major maintenance work myself.

Just now, iPwn said:
2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:
17 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

True, but if I became a Titans fan a guy with the username Ramssuperbowl99 would constantly be posting on a Titans forum...

Oh. I kinda do like this.

#screwgreggwilliams 

But also, you really don't want to be just like @titans0021

That's only 98% of the decision.

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Would explain the stiff walking. Arthritis ain't no joke.

This is why, as much of a pain in the butt as my ankle injuries have been, I'm thankful the injuries were ankle injuries and not knee injuries.

42 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:
1 hour ago, iPwn said:

You using butter or mayo?

I thought we were past this.

Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop...

@iPwn is there a feature where I can block posts that reference mayo, butter or grilled cheese? That's all I want to block. That and feeding donkeys to tigers.