What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

I like how when the Microsoft scammers call they get pissed at me for wasting their time when I stay on the phone with them for 15 minutes pretending to do the nonsense they're asking me to do.  

That's always fun.

8 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I like how when the Microsoft scammers call they get pissed at me for wasting their time when I stay on the phone with them for 15 minutes pretending to do the nonsense they're asking me to do.  

I once saw a YouTube guy keep one of the IRS guys on the phone for about 45 minutes. At the end, he called the scammer out, then they got into it for another 10 minutes. 

I'd post it, but language is pretty bad.

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:
1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Should we go Turk and JD? 

For the time being I found a stand-in of Kuechly tackling some Texan scrub.

You'll have to specify. There are a lot of Texans scrubs.

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I once saw a YouTube guy keep one of the IRS guys on the phone for about 45 minutes. At the end, he called the scammer out, then they got into it for another 10 minutes. 

I'd post it, but language is pretty bad.

xD I think I've seen that video before.  

I know it probably doesn't matter, but I figure if I waste their time it's less time that they actually have to scam someone who might fall for it.  That, and I think it's hilarious.  

I once took the guy through the whole process and when it came time to give him the code so he could take control of my computer, I spelled out some choice words.  Once it hit him what I did he flipped out and called me every name in the book. xD