What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Begrudgingly got all my yard work done last night after work

pouring down rain this morning and guess who doesn’t have to go work in it.

this guy.

Imma be imma be imma imma imma be imma be e e e imma imma be doing laundry all day. Begrudgingly. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theJ said:

Snow this morning.  Probably about an inch.  Plus really foggy.  71F coming in two days.

I don't know if i've ever seen such bizarre weather.

That's a normal week in CO. I've seen it go from 70 to snowing in the same day more than once. 

16 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

That's a normal week in CO. I've seen it go from 70 to snowing in the same day more than once. 

And this is always the worst time of year. Get a tease for 3-4 days with weather in the 60s-70s and than get the cold snaps for a few days right after. No in between it seems like.

11 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

And this is always the worst time of year. Get a tease for 3-4 days with weather in the 60s-70s and than get the cold snaps for a few days right after. No in between it seems like.

My wife gets migraines. Her biggest trigger is weather changes. Spring is a fun time.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Begrudgingly got all my yard work done last night after work

pouring down rain this morning and guess who doesn’t have to go work in it.

this guy.

Can you help me figure out the final seeding in the Western conference? You might be onto something, so let's not waste this gift you have.

13 minutes ago, TheChancellor said:

Can you help me figure out the final seeding in the Western conference? You might be onto something, so let's not waste this gift you have.

Your lucky numbers are 22, 7, 48, 63, 12

2 hours ago, TheChancellor said:

Rockets are the #1 seed. That's all that matters.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheChancellor said:

Alright man, take it where you can get it.

Hope to see them dethroning the Dubs , to be honest though.

I'm not liking the odds - Warriors are the Warriors, they're going to be a tough out.

11 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm not liking the odds - Warriors are the Warriors, they're going to be a tough out.

While definitely true, enjoy the journey and who knows.

You guys had a great season so far (historic, even!), the Beard is finally going to get his MVP and I'd say that this is the best chance to out the Dubs in the last few years. Who knows how Curry will play when he returns. You guys have your game, and it's been going strong since opening night.

• Like 1