What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Eh take an Ambien and start tweeting away. You might have a good time.

This is gonna be my new excuse every time I berate someone on here. “Sorry, was on ambien”

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Then I get to abandon ship and let you deal with the fire.

- Lock thread

- Post "we're done"

Problem solved. 

That's actually more involved than one should be. @MrDrew, @iPwn, your thoughts on how to manage this?

14 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Eh take an Ambien and start tweeting away. You might have a good time.

Now... is Ambien the one that puts you to sleep or makes you super hyper and social?

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Now... is Ambien the one that puts you to sleep or makes you super hyper and social?

Sleep

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

- Lock thread

- Post "we're done"

Problem solved. 

That's actually more involved than one should be. @MrDrew, @iPwn, your thoughts on how to manage this?

Just be like me and don’t be allowed to moderate Gen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

so y'all were talking about Indian food the other day. Never had it in my life but just noticed there's a small Indian place a half hour from me (http://memoriesofindiami.com/)

no idea what is good lol. Anyone wanna be my spirit guide?

Start with something relatively easy to transition to. Chicken tandoori or tikka would be a good starting point.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, iPwn said:

This is gonna be my new excuse every time I berate someone on here. “Sorry, was on ambien”

Smart. Then if someone challenges you say you're getting treatment. You'll get away with it every time.

17 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

- Lock thread

- Post "we're done"

Problem solved. 

This discounts the possibility that you really want to read and comment on 500 words of why Jeff Fisher is an elite coach who deserves an NFL job.

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Start with something relatively easy to transition to. Chicken tandoori or tikka would be a good starting point.

Their menu is set up weird. Butter chicken and chicken tikka masala also as options imo.

• Like 1

Just now, Darth Pees said:

brb making a "Joe Flacco is the most underrated QB in NFL history" thread in NFL Gen 

Which career would you rather have: Joe Flacco or Eli Manning?

That is a legitimate question enough to get an army of Giants fans in, so they've bitten on the hook. Now you start writing on career accomplishments, then finish with "personally, I'd like to be Flacco because Eli Manning stealing from his own fanbase with his memorabilia fraud is completely shameful".

Done.