Jfinley is the Lynch.

Specials have 15 minutes to get in their moves

Trying. slightly different way to track VCs

1b0uNFn.png

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

whicker

because I'm fairly certain if he was town he would have cleared himself by now

disregard me, I am dumb.

I thought xMad's vote landed on Whicker, not that Whicker voted for xMad. I read the chart backwards.

I thought the implication was that Whicker = Jerry, and I thought if Jerry was a civ role Whicker would have drawn attention to it to clear himself.

I now see the "Jerry" vote didn't stick to anyone. no vote

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Hmm getting overly upset here and concentrating on the second and third paragraphs while ignoring the first.  

Again what I'm saying is a read but I'm not getting upset over it.  You can disagree, poke holes whatever you like. If you are town, it's a misread on my part, though you're reaction here isn't helping your cause towards me.  It's called putting pressure on your number one read to see what shakes out. 

As to your other post.  Some people like putting out huge lists of who they think are scum.  You know who that gives an advantage to, scum.  All they have to do is play to your reads. I also like to get other reactions to what I've posted.  It's called scum hunting 101.  Place a vote, get reactions, go from there.  

You said I random cleared you and Rags. That's a gross misrepresentation. I'm not upset with you pushing me. It's the fact that I haven't been able to post anything without it being "tunneling" or "clearing." I concentrated on the second part because that's the only part where you misrepresented my posting. The other parts of your read are wrong but fine 

Just now, Tk3 said:

Also, this is inexcusable. Votes that are THIS spread out, NEVER end with a mafia lynch

Yeah, I don't understand the spreading out of votes either. It's why I just haven't voted yet.

That and because I have a thing for taking my time with getting my moves in now ever since @Outpost31 tried rushing me every time.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Yeah, I don't understand the spreading out of votes either. It's why I just haven't voted yet.

That and because I have a thing for taking my time with getting my moves in now ever since @Outpost31 tried rushing me every time.

you have a set deadline.

if you were on last night we could have at least came to a decision and taken a shot at a last minute flip.

I know everybody can't be on all the time.. But I feel like the half hour leading up to nighttime should be a time that you commit to being on if you can.

If there are games with set nightfalls that don't work for me, I don't join.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

you have a set deadline.

if you were on last night we could have at least came to a decision and taken a shot at a last minute flip.

Eh, I knew last night was N1 right?

I had two fantasy drafts though - including one in-person at B-Dubs at 10:30pm. I prioritized the chicken wings.

Archived