Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

Just now, Matts4313 said:

It was the second time he did it in like 10 minutes. Then I realized the rules werent posted. 

What's more interesting is that he somehow found out what he did?  How would he have found out with no rules posted 

The ugh post makes me think that btw 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

It was the second time he did it in like 10 minutes. Then I realized the rules werent posted. 

No, I agree

The point was that you said not to snitch, then blatantly pinged the host

I have no doubt chatty is screaming at pwn to get him, but for you to post it feels a lot like "look at me, doing this in thread because I don't have chatty"

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I think he said this is his second game and the first one was a different structure. And It doesnt appear there is much on the first page to help guide him. 

The game isnt difficult once you know the basics. 

A wise man plays a fool.

All I'm saying.

Also most of Huskers posts are gifs that are tong-in-cheek. Just saying

Just now, bcb1213 said:

What's more interesting is that he somehow found out what he did?  How would he have found out with no rules posted 

The ugh post was at the thought at having to go read a ruleset.

I didn't cheat. I wouldn't do that.

With that said. If I broke the rules and you all think I had ill-intent - by all means I'll accept the damn penalty.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

The ugh post was at the thought at having to go read a ruleset.

I didn't cheat. I wouldn't do that.

With that said. If I broke the rules and you all think I had ill-intent - by all means I'll accept the damn penalty.

As long as you didn't change anything important, i didn't see you originals. I'd file this as the game warning no harm no foul department 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I disagree

If he was in a chatty who instructed him what he did wrong - then they would have instructed him not to do it a 2nd time

either:

a. he isn't in a chatty at all
b. there isn't activity in chatty at this moment

either Naz is civ (what I think) or Naz is mafia and none of the current actives are mafia with him

and I don't think "ugh" means he realized his mistake. I think its just general confusion about what was going on.

Archived