Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

What's more interesting is that he somehow found out what he did?  How would he have found out with no rules posted 

The ugh post makes me think that btw 

Probably not likely, but:

If someone told him to edit his post to bold. Could spin it as being new and being pro town.

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel very confident Malf is scum. He played the disinterested/unaware civ the first day. Even claiming that he had not been able to finish a 20 minute episode. But magically right after night he not only understood the roles, he understood how they all connected. It was so fake it hurts my brain. He was also the first person trying to figure out what the unclassified role was. 

And specifically towards me:

He claimed he knew who I was from the beginning. I begged him for a lynch (before the unlynchable announcement and he wouldnt (because I was of value to mafia). And he has paid more attention to my role than I have. 

i didnt know who you were from the beginning. i figured it out when ipwn posted that j22 was unlynchable. 

if thats when you found out about it too, i was right for the wrong reasons

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

"look at me, doing this in thread because I don't have chatty"

Isnt everything I do because I crave the attention, love and admiration of all my subjects? 

And I dont have chatty.

So this is balls-on-accurate. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I disagree

If he was in a chatty who instructed him what he did wrong - then they would have instructed him not to do it a 2nd time

either:

a. he isn't in a chatty at all
b. there isn't activity in chatty at this moment

either Naz is civ (what I think) or Naz is mafia and none of the current actives are mafia with him

and I don't think "ugh" means he realized his mistake. I think its just general confusion about what was going on.

Could be true for either I'd guess.  A doesn't seem likely but B could definitely be a possibility 

Thought I should bring it up irregardless 

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

The ugh post was at the thought at having to go read a ruleset.

I didn't cheat. I wouldn't do that.

With that said. If I broke the rules and you all think I had ill-intent - by all means I'll accept the damn penalty.

It's clear to me that you didn't edit the content/meaning/etc of the post.

There is zero doubt in my mind that what you did was unintentional.

Typically, post edits are people with legitimate mind slips, usually civ because their posts are less intentional.

But with you being new to the rules, its sort of a null tell. I just think you are civ because I suspect if a fellow mafia was online with you, he would have told you of your mistake before you did it a 2nd time.

Just now, James said:

I think we should move on from the naz talk. Maybe a fair punishment would be that he doesn't have to get to vote today

(I don't see why there should have to be a penalty at all - but I digress)

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

And now look at all of you piranhas trying to spin my stupidity into something game related.

thats pretty much the entire point of the game. Someone does something dumb, we talk about it, come up with all sorts of reasons that could make them the bad guy and go from there. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

thats pretty much the entire point of the game. Someone does something dumb, we talk about it, come up with all sorts of reasons that could make them the bad guy and go from there. 

If that's how this works - then you are all in for a world of hurt with all of the dumb stuff I say and do.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
10 minutes ago, James said:

untouch has been around but hasn't really said much, I'm comfortable with this vote until/unless something changes.

touch

Well it wouldnt be polite for me to refuse this offer.

unt

Archived